What should we do about Donald Trump?

The gentleman, and I use that term loosely, is making assumptions based on generalities that are far from factual.

I must have hit a nerve. Oof.
43% to 27% for leaving him in office to do his job!

16 point margin would be considered a referendum!

Funny that this poll didnt go the way the op thought it would! Thats because libs only see what they want and when they want.

When libs control the narrative its exactly like the impeachment hearings.. I mean witch hunts! Go after Trump and forget about the criminal biden family!

When libs dont control the narrative its racist misogynist or hate driven!

Example of what the libs will post next: blah blah blah blah blah Originally Posted by winn dixie
You should really learn how to read polls. There are 4 lines that have to be added together to get the sum of those who support impeachment or removing Trump from officce, not just one:

1. Not enough info, continue with impeachment inquiry
2. Impeach and remove from office
3. Remove him per the 25th amendment as unable to discharge the
powers and duties of his office
4. Lock him up

That total is 58 votes to 52 votes that do not support moving forward with impeachment.
It is interesting that the poll ( which I realize was just for fun) is trending the way the national polls are going. Not exactly,of couse, but simular. Which really surprises me
here in the Peoples Republik of Austin. I'm guessing that after the dear residents saw all the homelessness they decided that the Dems were on the wrong track. And that would be correct. I see alot of walking away from the Democratic party in their future.

Currently, there is no one in the Democratic party that can take on Trump. Poor Joe Biden has reduced himself to becoming a finger sucker. That was creepy and that's "no malarky."
Elizabeth Warren - she's just...well,she's out there in some other universe where normal peope do not reside. Sanders - nope. Mayor Pete - overall in the country - nope. Bloomberg - I can't stop laughing that he entered the race. If that guy really wanted to help Americans he could give all that money he is wasting on his campaign and give it to help the homeless. Harris and Booker - their waiting for Biden to drop out so they can reel in the black voters that are currently supporting him. Still would not help them so - nope. Andrew Yang - I like him - he has common friken sense. But overall in the country - nope. Gabbard - I like her too. But the way the Democratic party is treating her - well, nope. There are a couple of others in the race but I forgot their names so - nope to whoever they are.

So any predictions on who the Democratic nominee is going to be?
Dev... you are a fool, plain and simple
Oppsie, Harris is about to drop out of the Presidential race.
But she was always a definate - nope. I predict Booker will drop out next.
And then you're left with __________________.
It is interesting that the poll ( which I realize was just for fun) is trending the way the national polls are going. Not exactly,of couse, but simular. Which really surprises me
here in the Peoples Republik of Austin. I'm guessing that after the dear residents saw all the homelessness they decided that the Dems were on the wrong track. And that would be correct. I see alot of walking away from the Democratic party in their future.

Currently, there is no one in the Democratic party that can take on Trump. Poor Joe Biden has reduced himself to becoming a finger sucker. That was creepy and that's "no malarky."
Elizabeth Warren - she's just...well,she's out there in some other universe where normal peope do not reside. Sanders - nope. Mayor Pete - overall in the country - nope. Bloomberg - I can't stop laughing that he entered the race. If that guy really wanted to help Americans he could give all that money he is wasting on his campaign and give it to help the homeless. Harris and Booker - their waiting for Biden to drop out so they can reel in the black voters that are currently supporting him. Still would not help them so - nope. Andrew Yang - I like him - he has common friken sense. But overall in the country - nope. Gabbard - I like her too. But the way the Democratic party is treating her - well, nope. There are a couple of others in the race but I forgot their names so - nope to whoever they are.

So any predictions on who the Democratic nominee is going to be? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Right now I'd say Biden or Warren, depending on how far left the Democratic party decides to go. Biden still leads in the majority of the polls, other than in Iowa and NH, states which are not representative of the nation as a whole.

FWIW at this point in time, Biden beats Trump in every poll but one for winning the 2020 election. You will never understand the deep resentment people have in the country for Trump, which is why his approval ratings are mired in the low 40s. Unless he can win back the suburban voters in the swing states which have moved away from supporting him, the race will continue to be a toss up. Plus Trump said today that the tariff war with China may continue past the 2020 election date. Bad for him.
The gentleman, and I use that term loosely, is making assumptions based on generalities that are far from factual.

I must have hit a nerve. Oof. Originally Posted by Dev Null
Really?? Spoken like a true never trumpin lib..
Assumptions??

The poll back fired and you're eating crow!!

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha
You should really learn how to read polls. There are 4 lines that have to be added together to get the sum of those who support impeachment or removing Trump from officce, not just one:

1. Not enough info, continue with impeachment inquiry
2. Impeach and remove from office
3. Remove him per the 25th amendment as unable to discharge the
powers and duties of his office
4. Lock him up

That total is 58 votes to 52 votes that do not support moving forward with impeachment. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
This was a flawed poll that was biased towards lib thinking to begin with. You could vote for more than one item . It can be interpreted anyway way you want! But even with your analogy [very loose] would still almost be considered a referendum for President Trump!
Yes people should learn what polls really show and mean!
Dev... you are a fool, plain and simple Originally Posted by pleasurem
Oppsie, Harris is about to drop out of the Presidential race.
But she was always a definate - nope. I predict Booker will drop out next.
And then you're left with __________________. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I would raw dogg the shhit outta harris.. Ohh thats how she got her education and her political rise!
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha
Poor Joe Biden has reduced himself to becoming a finger sucker. That was creepy and that's "no malarky." Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
We'll see how the suburban soccer moms respond to the finger sucker vs. the pussy grabber, most likely.
We would rather be grabbed by the pussy than governed by one. Don't get it twisted.

Creepy Uncle Joe is just plain well...creepy.
We would rather be grabbed by the pussy than governed by one. Don't get it twisted.

Creepy Uncle Joe is just plain well...creepy. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Apparently one forgot about #MeToo.

As far as blacks supporting Harris and Booker...

Kamala Harris is not popular among African-Americans due to her role as prosecuting attorney which included harsh confinements of individuals for things we can not discuss here on E.

Booker...doesn't pull enough people.

Based upon what I'm seeing, I'm abstaining my vote and instead focus on state legislation.
Apparently one forgot about #MeToo.

As far as blacks supporting Harris and Booker...

Kamala Harris is not popular among African-Americans due to her role as prosecuting attorney which included harsh confinements of individuals for things we can not discuss here on E.

Booker...doesn't pull enough people.

Based upon what I'm seeing, I'm abstaining my vote and instead focus on state legislation. Originally Posted by Agent220
Thank you poster for your opinion