Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

You are incorrect. Some moderators do give the courtesy of telling a person they will be banned at such and such time, giving them time to access their account a while longer. In the instance of "pointing out," the system automatically shuts down access to one's account. The moment the points were entered by the mod and the submit button was hit, she lost her ability to see her infraction list where explanations are given. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Then she will be able to see it in her control panel when her ban expires.

Look, as others have mentioned it takes quite a bit to earn a ban here. She had been warned earlier in the thread by a mod, and continued to troll and insult. She obviously had misbehaved recently as well and had a cache of points still active on her record. Earn the magic number of points - welcome to ban-land!

I'm sure Dorothy can email support and maybe they will tell her which posts were the final nails in her coffin; maybe they won't.

Either way the mods here don't owe you, or me or anyone else jack shit in regards to her ban.
You will have to trust me (or not) when I state that I am not assuming anything.

One of her last two posts WAS the last straw. I understand that most are afraid to admit that her last two posts were not enough cause for an infraction to be issued. They are afraid to admit it because doing so would be siding with a person who is very unpopular. Is she controversial? Always. However, let us not kid ourselves and say those posts are a just reason for her to be issued points based on the warning given.
Then she will be able to see it in her control panel when her ban expires.

Look, as others have mentioned it takes quite a bit to earn a ban here. She had been warned earlier in the thread by a mod, and continued to troll and insult. She obviously had misbehaved recently as well and had a cache of points still active on her record. Earn the magic number of points - welcome to ban-land!

I'm sure Dorothy can email support and maybe they will tell her which posts were the final nails in her coffin; maybe they won't.

Either way the mods here don't owe you, or me or anyone else jack shit in regards to her ban. Originally Posted by corona
You are correct Sir. They don't owe anyone but her an explanation. However, the explanation was opened up to the public when NYr decided that discretion was not a priority in this situation.
What you are not accepting is it is the mods discretion.
And he probably felt it was enough after all the leeway and warning she received.
Bye Bye Dorthy!
  • L.A.
  • 04-07-2016, 03:46 PM
You will have to trust me (or not) when I state that I am not assuming anything.

One of her last two posts WAS the last straw. I understand that most are afraid to admit that her last two posts were not enough cause for an infraction to be issued. They are afraid to admit it because doing so would be siding with a person who is very unpopular. Is she controversial? Always. However, let us not kid ourselves and say those posts are a just reason for her to be issued points based on the warning given. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I'm not going to do it because barely care but I'll bet I could pull up an insane amount of her posts that could have been but maybe weren't pointed. Why are you so obsessed with the last two? She could have (and probably should have) been banned a long time ago. You pick a strange one to defend.

I'm out of this one....It will go 52 pages until you hear what you want to hear (which will never happen). But maybe if you keep saying the same damn thing 300 more times it will make something different.
A little on her posting history.

Had her posts in that thread been the only time she had been awarded points, I seriously doubt she would be banned right now. I'd bet my modest hobby budget that she had a nice little pile of points already earned before she even started posting in that topic.

She was given plenty of warning.

She obviously has been a problem on ECCIE in the past.

I don't feel sorry for her one little bit.

If she doesn't like it, I bet there are plenty of other places where she can be a keyboard warrior slingin' her pussy.
You are correct Sir. They don't owe anyone but her an explanation. However, the explanation was opened up to the public when NYr decided that discretion was not a priority in this situation. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
No.
It wasn't.
Just because NYr admitted he was the one that awarded her points which put her on vacation doesn't mean he owes a public explanation.

Put away your jump to conclusions mat.

I'm not going to do it because barely care but I'll bet I could pull up an insane amount of her posts that could have been but maybe weren't pointed. Why are you so obsessed with the last two? She could have (and probably should have) been banned a long time ago. You pick a strange one to defend.

I'm out of this one....It will go 52 pages until you hear what you want to hear (which will never happen). But maybe if you keep saying the same damn thing 300 more times it will make something different. Originally Posted by L.A.
I agree that she and others have gotten a lot of leeway, and there are most-likely other pointable offenses which have not been addressed. As a matter of fact, when she returns, I have no doubt that someone will find one of her posts which is actually pointable and RTM it. That is okay, and I would have nothing to say about it. Like I said, my signature line addresses times when she is out of line. This is not one of those times, yet those two posts were the reason for points being issued.

No one has to openly agree with me. I am not asking anyone to like Dorthy_Monroe. willyjack and others are free to laugh at me and celebrate her ban all they want, but the target audience is reading. I am at peace knowing that.
You are incorrect. Some moderators do give the courtesy of telling a person they will be banned at such and such time, giving them time to access their account a while longer. In the instance of "pointing out," the system automatically shuts down access to one's account. The moment the points were entered by the mod and the submit button was hit, she lost her ability to see her infraction list where explanations are given. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You've made it clear no answer other than agreeing with you is acceptable.

You're showing you're not any smarter than her since you're trying to justify her behavior which got her banned...keep at it, beat this dead horse and I'm sure it'll do you good here and you'll see a huge jump in your business.

Guys like me love girls like you and Dorthy, you'll ruin your business model to a point you'll be both offering creampies for $150 by the end of next week.

Edit: I just looked at your profile and you're very pretty. I don't normally do Hispanic gals but I may make an exception with you.

On topic - dumbass Dorfy got banned lol.
  • slap
  • 04-07-2016, 04:58 PM
Good riddance
  • motor
  • 04-07-2016, 05:38 PM
who fucking cares.....................here s how I look at it......it is a privately owned board, the owners set the rules they want. They then assign people to moderate this privately owned board to enforce the rules. They do, you don't like it..........you have a few choices, deal with it, piss and moan, like a wk.....or my suggestion, pick up your toys and go the fuck home.
^
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (11.5 KB, 233 views)
Yeah nobody really cares
Lol who cares.

Looks like Marie is the only one that is butthurt.
  • BLM69
  • 04-07-2016, 06:24 PM
Yeah nobody really cares Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Didn't you read her say like 5 times "this thread is not about who cares' lol at least her target audience has read the thread LMAO,

Houston must be a boring place now a days. After thinking about it some more, I still don't care hahaha