Why is Miriam Carey dead?

I hope everyone reads the thread you searched through my 20k+ mostly nonsensical posts to find, Cap'n HalfBright. I'm sure they will all be refreshed to see the "reason" you introduced.

Feel free to start a new thread to bash me and the FairTax.

And frankly, I don't give a rats ass whether you believe me or not. Your obsession over this is funny! So go ahead. Rant on, my friend!

Not my thing , however I'm not judgmental do your own thing. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I do.

And those were my sentiments with your obvious obsession with male body parts.

This must already be in your favorites folder, but just in case:

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=199

Enjoy your hunting.
I hope everyone reads the thread you searched through my 20k+ mostly nonsensical posts to find, Cap'n HalfBright. I'm sure they will all be refreshed to see the "reason" you introduced.

And frankly, I don't give a rats ass whether you believe me or not. Your obsession over this is funny! So go ahead. Rant on, my friend!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There was no need to search through any of your stupid posts to find the FairTax thread, professor. At the time we discussed the issue, I saved a link to it because it contained good explanations of why the FairTax is unworkable as well as politically impossible. (That's primarily because it's a very regressive tax.) Since I'm occasionally asked about it, I find it expedient to keep a few facts within a couple of mouse clicks.

But, of course, you never even undertook the slightest bit of effort to actually learn anything about it. That's no surprise, since critical thinking is obviously not one of your long suits.

I'd say less than 10% percent of your posts were nonsensical (mostly what you have to say about Israel), but you know your own mind better than anyone else.
..... but you know your own mind better than anyone else. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I hope he takes that as a compliment.
I do take it as a compliment. Thank you, JL, but I think my posts about Israel are among my least nonsensical. And I'm spot on and very passionate about the FairTax, too, regardless of Cap'n HalfBright's ill-informed opinion. Happy Trails to Tel Aviv, my friend!
I do.

And those were my sentiments with your obvious obsession with male body parts.

This must already be in your favorites folder, but just in case:

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=199

Enjoy your hunting. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Think you are having one of your delusions sit quietly take the meds it will be all right little buckaroo.
I do take it as a compliment. Thank you, JL, but I think my posts about Israel are among my least nonsensical. And I'm spot on and very passionate about the FairTax, too, regardless of Cap'n HalfBright's ill-informed opinion. Happy Trails to Tel Aviv, my friend! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Thank you, sir. Hopefully, you will be able to show the statists that freedom is worth it - but it will be a long uphill struggle against ignorance and dishonesty.
...And I'm spot on and very passionate about the FairTax, too, regardless of Cap'n HalfBright's ill-informed opinion. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Horseshit.

With respect to taxation, you're an uninformed and quite ignorant individual. As anyone who read that thread could obviously see, all you did was spend post after post doubling down on stupid while hurling insults.

I made a sincere effort to explain the issue in a clear and understandable manner, but you paid no attention and concentrated only on personal attacks. Of course, that's your usual style, so no one is surprised.
Think you are having one of your delusions ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nope. Spot on. I will state you are not full of shit. Too much substance in shit.
Horseshit.

concentrated only on personal attacks. Of course, that's your usual style, so no one is surprised. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Not just his "style" ... it is "stylish" from those who have little substance to add.

They apparently think it demonstrates their superior intellect to their "audience."

But more importantly what does "tax" have to do with poor little misguided Miriam?
Not just his "style" ... it is "stylish" from those who have little substance to add.

They apparently think it demonstrates their superior intellect to their "audience." Originally Posted by LexusLover
In COG's case, he seems to believe that if he screams insults loudly and often enough, while completely ignoring the substance of the issue under discussion -- and not attempting to understand the points someone else is making -- readers will fail to notice how ignorant he is of the thread subject. It doesn't work.

But more importantly what does "tax" have to do with poor little misguided Miriam? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not a damned thing.

But haven't you noticed? One of the most popular actions around here involves suddenly resetting the transponder to squawk code 7500.

You may now reset the transponder to its previous code.
Horseshit.

With respect to taxation, you're an uninformed and quite ignorant individual. As anyone who read that thread could obviously see, all you did was spend post after post doubling down on stupid while hurling insults.

I made a sincere effort to explain the issue in a clear and understandable manner, but you paid no attention and concentrated only on personal attacks. Of course, that's your usual style, so no one is surprised. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
You really have no idea. LOL! I will invite anyone on here who cares to view the thread in question, and decide for themselves.

Now let's get back to Ms. Carey. Start another thread if you want to prove how little I know about economics and taxation. Knock yourself out!

You really have no idea. LOL! I will invite anyone on here who cares to view the thread in question, and decide for themselves.

Now let's get back to Ms. Carey. Start another thread if you want to prove how little I know about economics and taxation. Knock yourself out!

Sorry, "professor." You demonstrated your ignorance quite effectively in that thread, as anyone who read it could plainly see.

There's no way in hell you ever taught economics at the university level. You're a liar and a fraud.
It would be helpful if Capt. Crunch posted a link to the specific post(s) in which he thinks COG embarrassed himself.

I would like to read the statements.............