ok so YMMV

sofia is probably confused and thinking about her so so reviews that have lead to name changes and different career paths. Now she is part time coin-op and wannabe HDH, after a problematic run as a spa girl. Originally Posted by Wayward
Wow... explains sooooooo much.
Really? my review are all glowing, Thank You though Originally Posted by subcilla
Kinda like your butt after a session...

sofia is probably confused and thinking about her so so reviews that have lead to name changes and different career paths. Now she is part time coin-op and wannabe HDH, after a problematic run as a spa girl. Originally Posted by Wayward
You're saying she reinvented a product that was difficult to sell by raising the price and promoting it as sophisticated elegance ... Well... it worked for Grey Goose Vodka...

Sorry folks, but many of you are either deluded or inexperienced.

YMMV has been the golden rule in hobby word for at least the two and a half decades I have been doing this.

It should be the mantra of every hobbyists as he does research. It is the constant reminder to read everything with a grain of salt.

I am not trying to attack anybody here. I am just calling on folks to really think about the implications of claiming their services and skills never vary. Even the sessions I do with "favorites" have been diverse at different intervals. Chemistry and mood always impact a given session.

Obviously this isn't limited to hobby world, hence the popularity of the phrase, which probably was invented by attorneys over MPG issues with automakers, which by the way points out how ludicrous the argument about the fee being charged and the apples and oranges of other professionals or other items of high value to make your argument seem logical. It is faulty reasoning at best, and delusion at worse. I mean a car cost a whole bunch more than one BCD session and advertisers have no problem stating that, so what exactly is your point?

Nope, YMMV is a staple of the hobby phraseology, no sense in complaining about it. It just makes too much sense.

If Caveat Emptor was good enough for Virgil, it is good enough for me a few thousand years later.
Hello hello hello

Will someone please open this fucking dumpster?

It is dark in here.

YMMV is the scapegoat of the uninformed and too lazy to find the truth.

But, wait...................ANONONE is going to school us newbies.
ANONONE you are completely missing the point of this thread, please read it again and then report back. I've read enough of your posts to expect a little more than what we got from the last one.
As it should be. Nobody should have to put up with disrespect or bad behavior from anyone unless they bring it on themselves by being that way first. Originally Posted by LonesomeDove
I agree.

But as a professional, if the client is more of an asshole than I'd rather deal with, I tell him to take his business elsewhere. I don't take his money and then do a half-assed job.

That's the point being raised here. Some providers would rather take the money and then do a mediocre job, justifying it to themselves because the guy's a jerk.

At that point, it reflects badly on the provider. I think that was cilla's point.
Hello hello hello

Will someone please open this fucking dumpster?

It is dark in here.

YMMV is the scapegoat of the uninformed and too lazy to find the truth.

But, wait...................ANONONE is going to school us newbies. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Sir, i will let You out for green bar power, lol
I agree.

But as a professional, if the client is more of an asshole than I'd rather deal with, I tell him to take his business elsewhere. I don't take his money and then do a half-assed job.

That's the point being raised here. Some providers would rather take the money and then do a mediocre job, justifying it to themselves because the guy's a jerk.

At that point, it reflects badly on the provider. I think that was cilla's point. Originally Posted by blowpop
Sir,
THANK YOU, Yes You took the words right out of mouth, the money ALWAYS spends perfectly. If 5000 reasons come up as to why you might have a horrible session, stop and walk away, with dignity.
Really? my review are all glowing, Thank You though Originally Posted by subcilla
I was trying to be supportive? There's no need to be so nasty when someone is in support of you. I was asking a question...

i still have that question

What is "YMMV"?
sofia is probably confused and thinking about her so so reviews that have lead to name changes and different career paths. Now she is part time coin-op and wannabe HDH, after a problematic run as a spa girl.

Someday soon dearhunter will take her away from all this to live in a dumpster or Singapore... it was one of those two, now I'm getting confused. Originally Posted by Wayward
I'm not knocking anyone who has worked at a SPA but I never have......I've owned a few.....
sofia I really like what you have done with your hair today. Originally Posted by Wayward

Just felt it was time for an updo...
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2010, 03:29 PM

One of the very best times of my life the lady canceled the first meating.

. Originally Posted by Wayward
Look just because you think playing with yourself can't be beat, don't try and sell us pro's on what a good time in hand you had.

Meating? WTF was you going to do, eat her?
It was mia and meating is an inside joke with some old friends, but yes I did go down on her, this lead to...

Seriously nice to see you out of the HDH section for a change and out here with the rest of the riff raff my friend.
sofia you say coin-op, I say spa sorry for missing that subtle distinction, in clearer terms I just meant you used to be a full time vagina vendor. Sorry.
You don't have a single review here......i wonder what you do here other than start trouble....You don't hobby that is clear.....is this what you wish you COULD do, women?