Democrats love terrorists

And you repost it. You're smarter than that JD. He's just a troll. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Apparently neither of you dumb shits could figure it out. Damn do you need to be led by the hand through every thread?
Now that I have time...

You're view of Bush, history and terrorism is like the neighbor of a serial killer, "yeah, I knew him, we met at the mall sometimes, but I didn't know he was killing girls."

Whereas Carter, Clinton, and Obama bought his rope for him, his quik lime, and helped him dig deep holes in his backyard and then feign surprise that he was up to no good.

The gulf between Bush's accountability (and almost any other president) and the actions of those three particular presidents is yuge.
Now that I have time...

You're view of Bush, history and terrorism is like the neighbor of a serial killer, "yeah, I knew him, we met at the mall sometimes, but I didn't know he was killing girls."

Whereas Carter, Clinton, and Obama bought his rope for him, his quik lime, and helped him dig deep holes in his backyard and then feign surprise that he was up to no good.

The gulf between Bush's accountability (and almost any other president) and the actions of those three particular presidents is yuge. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Who flew the Saudis out on 911?
Who flew the Saudis out on 911? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Including members of the bin Laden family.
Is that a trick question? Malaysia Air?