The absolute worst client I have ever met (and that includes my backpage days)

I know disciplinary action is all private and shit, but what the hell has Still Looking done to get banned?

I don't see anything he has posted that breaks any rules. She was not tied up to have her picture taken in that stupid shirt. The pictures were removed when she freaked out about it. He wrote positive reviews. He isn't threatening anyone and if you don't like his incessant posting, put him on ignore.

The guy is just having fun. Banning him is bullshit.
this thread is back open? there is a god!
  • CJ7
  • 01-23-2012, 02:37 PM
Jesus fuckballs. Who let the drama llama out of it's cage? Quick, someone tranq her before she bites! Originally Posted by corona
move this thread to Alerts ... readers beware.
Where is the PhD student? Probably publishing again...
Jesus fuckballs... Originally Posted by corona
Win...
Very interesting

I believe mods need to look into that... Originally Posted by U.R.L.
Not sure since the review is no longer up, but I think the part about her gaining weight was in the "Physical Description" part.
WakeUp

DH

Can't let them post no where!
Not sure since the review is no longer up, but I think the part about her gaining weight was in the "Physical Description" part. Originally Posted by ProfessorC
No, it wasn't. I checked before bringing the same thing up in the ML.
This thread is very telling. If I wanted crazy and vindictive, I'd fuck one of my wife's friends.
I am speechless.

You've insulted the men, and women all because of one bad client?? You keep talking about what you have materialistically, and how much money you have, and how hot you are all while burning bridges. Don't expect much support from fellow providers. I bet you had us all on your side until you started calling names. No client is worth this much drama. There are so many threads about this session it's a bit ridiculous.
Your attitude leaves much to be desired.
So, now that SL has taken the spot as "worst" who did he get off the hook? Inquiring minds want to know!
I am speechless.

You've insulted the men, and women all because of one bad client?? You keep talking about what you have materialistically, and how much money you have, and how hot you are all while burning bridges. Don't expect much support from fellow providers. I bet you had us all on your side until you started calling names. No client is worth this much drama. There are so many threads about this session it's a bit ridiculous.
Your attitude leaves much to be desired. Originally Posted by Jamieyoung
Exactly what I was thinking... She may have been trying to make a point but it's not worth it if everyone going to side-eye her because no one wants to fear having their handle put on blast because of a small disagreement. I know if I were paying I would definitely think twice.
Yep
No, it wasn't. I checked before bringing the same thing up in the ML. Originally Posted by TheBizz
Ah.
Now what did I ever do to you, no really?

Im part of the fat girl group. And I don't recall giving you any advice or making fun of you.

Anywho, why would you think your clients don't see fat chicks. They do, they just don't tell you about it.

Not worried, I have one of the best bookers in Dallas and I'm sure the guys that see me don't see the girls that fall into the catagory I referred to. Plus Gia (my booker) screens as well as P411, calling guys at work and MANY other ways. Do you think I'm newbie friendly with no screening. Nope, sorry hun, may ways to screen. Originally Posted by Katie Foxx