Pro pics vs selfies... What you guys like more? Sharing my last shoot, I hope u enjoy!

Selfies can be old, too.
selfie is the winner and i totally get it… Thanks for the nice comments and since you really love selfies so much here are few…

Originally Posted by BellaFtWorth
WOW ! hot !!! thanks for the selfies
all model portfolios should contain 2 polaroids. As far as personal preference I want you to sell me the fantasy. I'll notice if there is a blur tool or other heavy-handed editing at play. Whereas the selfies you posted above seems to cast a really yellow hue and change your skin tone a lot. This photo is no more or less real that the first ones you posted. Originally Posted by Bob McV
Obviously, I don't have your skill or photo eye but I appreciated it. I wish I had your eye for detail. But still, she looks f---ing good. That's all my red-neck eye can see. ;-)
As a photographer, I certainly appreciate the Pro photos, but I know what it takes to produce a top quality photo. If my provider is going going to make the effort to present herself to me as she appears in her pro photos... hair, make up, like lingerie, shoes, etc, then I'm all for the Pro photos. If she posts pro photos but doesn't want to make the effort to look like the photo, I feel a little let down, pretty much a version of bait and switch...
A variety of both is always a good thing! Pro pics look awesome depending on where they are shot and what you want them for but selfie's depict what's real moreover they sort of give that "I'm ready for you look".

I like selfies when sent over text but I like pro when checking out a providers webpage.....Ashley Anders has perhaps some of the best selfies with huge boobies!
Just based on the massive response to this thread, I think its safe to say that a mix of both professional and selfie photos are the way to go. When we are hired for photography, make-up, and hair services, we have no illusions about what we're doing. We know that the intent behind our work is to get that 'wow' factor to lure in clients (just like your original post did). Your selfies are a more realistic depiction of you and should seal the deal.

BTW - we'd love to shoot with you, Bella!
I'll be more specific and say that I think showcases should be about 80% professional and 20% selfies. A profile with 10 selfies, all in the same outfit, same poor lighting, same graininess and comparable lack of focus, I tend to feel unfulfilled and looking for more. I like seeing bright pictures in provocative poses with kickass lighting, vs 'booty on the sink' specials, but maybe that's just the photographer in me talking.
Lovely Bella.......simply put.....You are #1 with me babe!
Unfortunately, the lady I was going to shoot a "pin up" session with last weekend injured her ankle and was a no-show. There is really no way to know when the SO will leave me "home alone" to try again.

This thread had given me the idea to take a picture of her holding my Speed Graphic as if she was taking a selfie (reversed to make it look mirror image). Or maybe looking down into a twin lens camera held at coochie level.

Maybe some of the pro's should offer discounted, "how to" classes on how to take better "selfies".
Perhaps

Selfies are more real. They represent the feeling of the girl next door. Pro pics may create a distant feeling. And some pro pics are not so pro, for example kaityn knight and Danica stone's pro pics don't their justice.
I prefer a mixture. So it's more realistic expectations mixed with she looks that amazing in a photo shoot. Also, so I can say to myself afterwards while looking at the professional pics "I was with her, and she was just as amazing as she looks"
Both are good gives you a realistic idea, though when I see professionals like Bellas I just go wow and so want her to look like that when the door opens.

Bella your new pro shots are awesome, well done, me thinks I need to take a road trip West
Just based on the massive response to this thread, I think its safe to say that a mix of both professional and selfie photos are the way to go. When we are hired for photography, make-up, and hair services, we have no illusions about what we're doing. We know that the intent behind our work is to get that 'wow' factor to lure in clients (just like your original post did). Your selfies are a more realistic depiction of you and should seal the deal.

BTW - we'd love to shoot with you, Bella! Originally Posted by ShawnRoxy
Love these guys! I used them in my last shoot and will be using them again at the end of the month.

So Professional and Fun to work with! Great Team and love their work!

Bella, great new pics btw!
Stunningly Gorgeous & Sexy!!!
Combo of both prof & selfies was the overwhelming consensus I gathered when I inquired the same...
The prof pic that allow you to completely embrace all of the camera and a moment & then the reality 'check' of validation from the selfie....

WOW! HOT HOT HOT!