Squirting.........

I'm just gonna say this, I felt a sensation through my entire body like I have never felt before. It was so intense that I almost felt frozen my the pleasure. Afterwards, it took a few moments to gt th tingling out of my body. I didn't want to be rude, but damn I couldn't and didn't want to move. I just kept saying, that was amazing and thank you lol. I never felt like that while taking a pee lmao.
They most definitely make clean up afterwards really easy
Every fucktard here knows that feeling.........we get it when we are at the urinal (with our head leaning against the cold tile wall) after having stood in line for 20 minutes......it is indescribable
They most definitely make clean up afterwards really easy Originally Posted by htowncowboy85
We'll the first day I ripped all the covers off my bed and slept with the one I brought. I'm either gonna use towels or a thick blanket for squirting sessions. I'm lucky housekeeping brings me clean sheets and bedspreads when I ask for them. Its good to tip
sweet summer rain
DH, you are on ignore for me and I can't see and don't want to see a damn thing you post, get off my threAD MF!!!
  • rwksl
  • 09-20-2012, 06:30 PM
sweet summer golden shower Originally Posted by dearhunter
Fixed that for ya.
DH, you are on ignore for me and I can't see and don't want to see a damn thing you post, get off my threAD MF!!! Originally Posted by bustyamy
I'm new, but is that the case, if you start a thread, then you own it and you can tell people who can post and who can't for any reason? That doesn't sound fair to me. I understand staying on point with the topic, but things drift off at times for no reason. To stay on point squirting, gushing, and peeing are almost the same....ijs
In her dreams she can keep me out.....heh

She was probably thincking of me when she squirted.......she loves me......ijs
i am a very good squirter i can squirt on demand. I dont know they say only 5% of women can squirt. im just glad i am one of them.
I'm new, but is that the case, if you start a thread, then you own it and you can tell people who can post and who can't for any reason? That doesn't sound fair to me. I understand staying on point with the topic, but things drift off at times for no reason. To stay on point squirting, gushing, and peeing are almost the same....ijs Originally Posted by lookingood
There are a handful of guys here that are just mean. I can't even see his post, but 99% are with hatred. Stick around, you will see!!!
i am a very good squirter i can squirt on demand. I dont know they say only 5% of women can squirt. im just glad i am one of them. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
5% FUCK YA!!!!! Glad to join the club!!!
If squirting really is Pee.....then I guess love golden showers!!! It's all about the pussy, relish whatever gifts it bestows upon you!
Squirting comes from the urethra and is a result of the Skene's Gland (so-called female prostate) producing fluid. The Grafenberg Spot (G-Spot) is actually the base of this gland. Because the fluid expels through the urethra, there's often an intense urge to pee during extreme arousal. Most girls hold it back, not realizing it is ejaculate. They later pass it during urination. This fluid is NOT urine. It is odorless, mostly colorless and has little or no taste.

Female ejaculation (squirting) is worked up in the spongy area around the female urethra, better known as the G-spot. It's located at the upper part of the vagina, just behind the entrance at the back of the pubic bone. A woman or girl may have trouble finding it because it is not an easy spot to locate by yourself, but your partner will almost immediately identify it because it actually feels like a little sponge. When stimulated, this little sponge will fill itself with fluid. It's impossible to urinate while having an orgasm (the urethra will temporarily close up) so whatever it is you're doing, it's not urinating. Originally Posted by Licketyslit
The is the closest to medical fact that has been stated in this thread. Not a full stating of the facts, but the closest. It misses a couple of critical points. First, is that the fluid produced by the Skene's gland is more viscous than that expelled during squirting. It is the lubricant produced during arousal that allows women to be wet. It is nature's astroglide. Second, and here is the one that no one can ever answer, is that the Skene's gland does not have storage capacity. It is not a sack like a bladder. Even if it were capable of producing the volume, which according to all but a few zealots in the medical community it is not, it would not be able to store and thereby expel it suddenly.

I am not a doctor so I deferred to the experts when I first experienced it and wanted to know more. Yep, turns out the girl pissed on me. If it is enjoayble then I wouldn't worry about it and just enjoy; but if this is a discussion of the facts then these are easily enough explored. You will find a fair number of sites trying to justify otherwise, but they can never answer those key questions. Who really cares....have fun!
I'm glad you said "closest" to medical fact...I guess it depends on your frame of reference...missing by a country mile may in fact be the closest to a fact here...