Open Challenge: If you think you can sue me... Please do

Wow Berky did I hit a nerve with the truth you and I both know what you said was pure judging and clearly not funny. But let's get back to watching my mouth and not talking to you or any women like that. Smh!!!! Like I tell the other DAH!! You are more than welcome to pm me so we can get a session together so you can wash my mouth out or whatever you want to do. I will double your rate whatever that is just to be able to come see Berky. Your Besty Reese foster said you was awesome hit me in my Dm.

Now far as me never going to be respected here Kmsl!!!!! Hold on rofl!!!!! Hold on Lmfao!!!
I'm so sorry to dissappoint you and any others but I been around since early 2013 and if
you check my history or ask any of the mod or eccie staff they will confirm for you that
Mr. Suiram77 really don't give fuck. He has been banned geez let me think I don't recall
how many times but more than 2 and 2 of my bans was all staff related.

I gave a few of them the business last year and old mojojo sent me on a few nice lovely vacations omg!!
they was nice girl!!!. Oh wait I just came back from one 2 weeks ago but that one was stupid I didn't have nothing to do with that at all but hey you know how eccie roll fuck suiram77, Davidfree and !VI! Smh!! That's pretty much how the bans get issue out around here but it's cool my head is higher than ever.

I think it's fair to say that clearly i'm not going for the most respected award on a hooker board
(This is the hooker Grammys right lmao!!) amd its not or ever will be on my agenda at all.
I am so sorry to let you down Berky but I really appreciate you giving a fuck about my
Reputation on a hooker site but unfortunately I do not at all or ever will.

Best wishes to you I hope this helps you going forward Mr. Suiram77 (Rich is fuck) Originally Posted by suiram77
Ok, VI! has her account disabled, there's no call for any of this other shit. Please shut this thread down. Hurtful threads are counterproductive to why we're here on both sides of the fence.
  • L.A.
  • 02-06-2016, 05:31 AM
I have had an issue with many of you for a long LONG time. SO now i am going to prove you don't know what you think you know...

So here is an OPEN challenge to anyone who thinks they can get away with it. I will enjoy proving you very wrong. So here you go, want your lawyer to contact me and give me a call, he can call my lawyer. Lets see who wins.

Valerie Jean Nystrom
08/17/1994

Also yes, that means you will need to let the world openly know you fucked me. I'll take pride in it will you! Also make sure you have proof i consented to the sex willingly.

Hunt on my eccie buddies. hunt on! Originally Posted by !VI!

The title of this thread is "Open Challenge: If you think you can sue me... Please do "

Sue you? You don't have a pot to piss in. If you did have a pot to piss in you probably couldn't find it in your hoarder's house. What would be the award for winning a suit against you? Some cosplay bunny ears?

I watched your lame videos and only thing about you that surprises me is just how horrible you are at sex.
I'm pretty terrible at it myself but I make my living in other ways.
The title of this thread is "Open Challenge: If you think you can sue me... Please do "

Sue you? You don't have a pot to piss in. If you did have a pot to piss in you probably couldn't find it in your hoarder's house. What would be the award for winning a suit against you? Some cosplay bunny ears?

I watched your lame videos and only thing about you that surprises me is just how horrible you are at sex.
I'm pretty terrible at it myself but I make my living in other ways. Originally Posted by L.A.
+1 L.A....My point exactly on her other threAD.

And, the only ones with grounds for a potential lawsuit are the Douchebags in the videos themselves...I couldn't give a FUCK about them and their stupidity to see this classless Drama Queen troublemaker. They deserve to be Exposed for being DUMBASSES!!
+1 L.A....My point exactly on her other threAD.

And, the only ones with grounds for a potential lawsuit are the Douchebags in the videos themselves...I couldn't give a FUCK about them and their stupidity to see this classless Drama Queen troublemaker. They deserve to be Exposed for being DUMBASSES!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
At least some of the videos were posted early on in her hobby career, or so she claims. They likely didn't have the opportunity to know what we know now.
Wow Berky did I hit a nerve with the truth you and I both know what you said was pure judging and clearly not funny. But let's get back to watching my mouth and not talking to you or any women like that. Smh!!!! Like I tell the other DAH!! You are more than welcome to pm me so we can get a session together so you can wash my mouth out or whatever you want to do. I will double your rate whatever that is just to be able to come see Berky. Your Besty Reese foster said you was awesome hit me in my Dm.

Now far as me never going to be respected here Kmsl!!!!! Hold on rofl!!!!! Hold on Lmfao!!!
I'm so sorry to dissappoint you and any others but I been around since early 2013 and if
you check my history or ask any of the mod or eccie staff they will confirm for you that
Mr. Suiram77 really don't give fuck. He has been banned geez let me think I don't recall
how many times but more than 2 and 2 of my bans was all staff related.

I gave a few of them the business last year and old mojojo sent me on a few nice lovely vacations omg!!
they was nice girl!!!. Oh wait I just came back from one 2 weeks ago but that one was stupid I didn't have nothing to do with that at all but hey you know how eccie roll fuck suiram77, Davidfree and !VI! Smh!! That's pretty much how the bans get issue out around here but it's cool my head is higher than ever.

I think it's fair to say that clearly i'm not going for the most respected award on a hooker board
(This is the hooker Grammys right lmao!!) amd its not or ever will be on my agenda at all.
I am so sorry to let you down Berky but I really appreciate you giving a fuck about my
Reputation on a hooker site but unfortunately I do not at all or ever will.

Best wishes to you I hope this helps you going forward Mr. Suiram77 (Rich is fuck) Originally Posted by suiram77
Was there a purpose to this post?
At least some of the videos were posted early on in her hobby career, or so she claims. They likely didn't have the opportunity to know what we know now. Originally Posted by TinMan
They knew she was low class by the room and her demeanor, i.e. texting during sex. If she was actually new at the time they should have known it was a die roll and acted accordingly. Everyone on the videos I saw, which I admit wasn't all of them, was barebacking. That lets most of the sympathy I had for them disappear.

While I agree there should be some slack given to her early clients for setting up the appointment before she was manifestly unhinged in her posting and became a champion collector of red flags, there were still enough red flags. Even the man in her "first client" video admits his behaviour is "crazy." I'm just inclined to agree with him.
I guess. It's so easy to second-guess now. If I had walked into that room, not knowing beforehand what I was about to encounter, I likely would have proceeded with the session and afterward said to myself, "damn, what I do for pussy".

I know I've done that before.
Watch your mouth.
You're not going to disrespect me or any other woman on here like that.

Whether you care or not, You will NEVER be a respected member of this community because of your behavior, drama and posts.
...And you know this, so why you continue to act in such a manner is unbeknownst to me.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
>>>clapping<<<<<

That's a wrap folks.
>>>clapping<<<<<

That's a wrap folks. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
If your ass is clapping then I am dancing Kmsl!!!!!!!!!!!:
Go get that money now!! I Don't want your man mad you :
Uh, uh, uh, I think I need some Robitussin.... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Lmfao
Well his ass ain't the eccie police so that was my point Katrina
And even if he was still want mean shit to me!!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
Yes it did because you asked about it
Watch your mouth.
You're not going to disrespect me or any other woman on here like that.

Not that I owe you an explanation, but I do not think I am better than her or anyone else here, I just chose to carry myself in a different manner. So tell yourself whatever it is to make yourself feel better.
We ALL have a story of why we are here so I am the last one to judge.The comment I made was to be funny but of course was taken out of context. By you.

You on the other hand are extremely annoying with your posts and the drama you stir up. You obviously have nothing better to do than cyber bully and leave negative comments on damn near every thread/review.
Whether you care or not, You will NEVER be a respected member of this community because of your behavior, drama and posts.
...And you know this, so why you continue to act in such a manner is unbeknownst to me.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Because he is a FUCKTARD
  • !VI!
  • 02-07-2016, 05:48 PM
Because he is a FUCKTARD Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
are you even pretty enough to be this cocky?
are you even pretty enough to be this cocky? Originally Posted by !VI!

THIS is coming from YOU?
  • !VI!
  • 02-07-2016, 06:03 PM
THIS is coming from YOU? Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
lol ^ this coming from YOU lol... keep shopping sweetie