I Did NOT Retire

Why can't you retards allow a whore to retire in piece?
  • L.A.
  • 08-02-2016, 09:52 AM
Seriously Mojo, I want to know how all this crap is relevant to my simple post to clear up a misconception organized and perpetrated against me by these asshats? Or how my defending myself against these irrelevant comments and statements is so bad that you have to call me out for it and let the haters and trolls continue unabated? How is the above posts any of them considered relevant? Did they get points? Did you send them each a private warning to stay on topic yet chose to call me out publicly on the thread I started and they are hijacking????

I am beginning to feel that this site has become totally biased and unfair in it's treatment of providers.

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
You have a good point here.
Why can't you retards allow a whore to retire in piece? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Exactly, and besides its not really retiring, its starting a new chapter in life.....good luck Kitty!
Why can't you retards allow a whore to retire in pieces? Originally Posted by dearhunter

We are trying, just making sure she sets the left foot forward on Cuban Tuesday
It really is like fucking Groundhog Day rolling into these kitty threads where she feels the need to over-communicate, the same haters tempt her with the same old shit, which, of course, she aaaaalways takes the bait (you can book it), then gets over-sensitive to, but pretends to be strong about - at first. Then she has to over-reply about it, never understanding that the haters still do it because it's just soooo easy to get under her skin - something she incapable of understanding - which of course brings out much of the same peanut gallery to tell her her problem is her inability to quit replying. Blah-blah-blah, yadda-yadda-yadda... Throw in some manslut, maybe a houston provider for good measure (why I don't know), some redundant advice, a ThreAD comment, some more drama since she'll like likely throw a fit, get banned, threaten to kills herself, etc., ad nauseam.
(Fyi for the thread police, I wrote this in one paragraph on purpose.)

For the vast silent majority, it's just boring....and I know, I know: I'm here reading it, and posting, so it's on me. No one made me read this steaming pile. I was curious why it hadn't slipped to the next page yet, and stupidly thought there might be something new going on. But Nope! Same old boring shit. I should've known. I reinstate my promise to not read any of these again.

Carry on....I guess
^^^^^^ So True^^^^^^^ All That Stress and Drama can't be good for someone's Heath! Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
That's why she needs to have her makeup supplies in order along with the Craig Membership.
You know exactly why my Plaxico comment is relevant and on topic. As usual, you choose not to acknowledge your role in causing this.
Heh
It really is like fucking Groundhog Day rolling into these kitty threads where she feels the need to over-communicate Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
Nothing wrong with this thread at all. Kitty is simply trying to clear up confusion.

Heh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Were you looking in the mirror when you typed this?
That's why she needs to have her makeup supplies in order along with the Craig Membership. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I thought you had to be at least 18 years old to post on this site
I thought you had to be at least 18 years old to post on this site Originally Posted by SteveOTX

So you are a female disguised as a males handle, yet you question someones age and if they are old enough to post. Get real, literally.
Well Katrina,

What would you do if you were getting phone calls and pm's every single day congratulating you on your retirement due to someone bumping a year old thread that had zero relevance to today? What if I've been posting ads and everywhere else and still getting congratulations? Seems to me like I needed to start one stating the obvious since quite a few people were misled by the old one.

I'm more than a little pissed off that they got away with bumping those old threads in the first place. There was zero legitimate reason for that to be done and it was done twice.

Then I get told to stay on topic. WTF
Hi Kitty,

I'll tell you what I would do. Being the opportunist that I am, I would have been very flattered and attempted to seduce each and every one of those guys who wrote to me wishing me well.

I'd look at their postings, if there are any, and would have tailored my response to be more appealing to the individual that they are. If he is into alternative play, I might have been a bit aggressive with my reply.

If the guy is more quiet, then I would respond in kind.

If they're of like mind, even if they're not attracted to me in a physical way but we get along otherwise, I would have created a dialogue and again ... thanked them profusely for wishing me well.

When I read these topics, it makes me want to create a fake retirement thread, pick a fight with someone, and see what happens. I've always figured that even bad publicity is good publicity.

Besides, in my mind, if someone wants to retire, they just need to walk away. Go. Vanish.

Retirement threads have always rubbed me the wrong way although I'm sure that I'll do the same when the time comes. Comes. ha.

As far as bumping old threads go, it used to be pretty common practice to close threads that were bumped, and over 30 days old, that were no longer relevant in whatever fashion. The topic wasn't germane. Whatever.

Now, unless it's an older review, topics are rarely closed if they're bumped. Sometimes, in the infoshare areas, I'll get annoyed when a female bumps a topic that is a few years old but now, that's the norm when modding areas.

Of course, I'm not in THIS area but I'm sure the general guidelines follow.

What else was I going to write?

I've gotten to the point that I rarely participate in these topics of yours because I really am bothered that you're just not "getting it."

With your intelligence, you really should be able to understand where others are coming from ... and I'm meaning the nice ones who have over and over and over and over (ad nauseum) offered kind advice to you and written with a caring stance.

You just don't listen.

Then, since you're a sensitive woman (we have that in common), you get your feelings hurt when people are abrasive and call you ... how do the younger adults say this? ... call you on your shit.

We are both of an age that really necessitates having a tougher than average outer shell. I've spent time, in PM's of years past and even in not that distant past, offered some advice and even a shoulder to cry on.

But you, personally, make it very difficult to keep trying to assist you with some very poor (and continual) posting choices.

I see this over and over. It's just who you are. If the membership of Eccie is THAT bothered by you posting, then it's in the best interest of anyone (everyone?) to not contribute to these topics.

Just say no. Wait. That didn't even work when it was a thing, did it?

Alright, Kitty. I just was bored this afternoon and decided to share a reply.

Take this response from me in the spirit in which it's given. I like you. We have never had an issue. But go back and answer those PM's and get a few of them naked and in your bed!

And that's what it's all about! (hokey pokey turn clap clap)

'Nuff said.

Best regards,
Elisabeth
Hi Kitty,

I'll tell you what I would do. Being the opportunist that I am, I would have been very flattered and attempted to seduce each and every one of those guys who wrote to me wishing me well.

I'd look at their postings, if there are any, and would have tailored my response to be more appealing to the individual that they are. If he is into alternative play, I might have been a bit aggressive with my reply.

If the guy is more quiet, then I would respond in kind.

If they're of like mind, even if they're not attracted to me in a physical way but we get along otherwise, I would have created a dialogue and again ... thanked them profusely for wishing me well.

When I read these topics, it makes me want to create a fake retirement thread, pick a fight with someone, and see what happens. I've always figured that even bad publicity is good publicity.

Besides, in my mind, if someone wants to retire, they just need to walk away. Go. Vanish.

Retirement threads have always rubbed me the wrong way although I'm sure that I'll do the same when the time comes. Comes. ha.

As far as bumping old threads go, it used to be pretty common practice to close threads that were bumped, and over 30 days old, that were no longer relevant in whatever fashion. The topic wasn't germane. Whatever.

Now, unless it's an older review, topics are rarely closed if they're bumped. Sometimes, in the infoshare areas, I'll get annoyed when a female bumps a topic that is a few years old but now, that's the norm when modding areas.

Of course, I'm not in THIS area but I'm sure the general guidelines follow.

What else was I going to write?

I've gotten to the point that I rarely participate in these topics of yours because I really am bothered that you're just not "getting it."

With your intelligence, you really should be able to understand where others are coming from ... and I'm meaning the nice ones who have over and over and over and over (ad nauseum) offered kind advice to you and written with a caring stance.

You just don't listen.

Then, since you're a sensitive woman (we have that in common), you get your feelings hurt when people are abrasive and call you ... how do the younger adults say this? ... call you on your shit.

We are both of an age that really necessitates having a tougher than average outer shell. I've spent time, in PM's of years past and even in not that distant past, offered some advice and even a shoulder to cry on.

But you, personally, make it very difficult to keep trying to assist you with some very poor (and continual) posting choices.

I see this over and over. It's just who you are. If the membership of Eccie is THAT bothered by you posting, then it's in the best interest of anyone to not contribute to these topics.

Just say no. Wait. That didn't even work when it was a thing, did it?

Alright, Kitty. I just was bored this afternoon and decided to share a reply.

Take this response from me in the spirit in which it's given. I like you. We have never had an issue. But go back and answer those PM's and get a few of them naked and in your bed!

And that's what it's all about! (clap clap)

'Nuff said.

Best regards,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
That's a right broad!

(Of course, Kitty will not heed sound advice.)
I personally think Kitty uses this as a marketing tool.

I mean, no one can be this big of a train wreck and fail to "get it" at her age? Right? Right?

I wish you no harm Kitty, but come on....get a clue and learn some shit.

When you make a fool out of yourself over and over and oooovveerrr again, why be surprised when people treat you like one?
Seriously Mojo, I want to know how all this crap is relevant to my simple post to clear up a misconception organized and perpetrated against me by these asshats? Or how my defending myself against these irrelevant comments and statements is so bad that you have to call me out for it and let the haters and trolls continue unabated? How is the above posts any of them considered relevant? Did they get points? Did you send them each a private warning to stay on topic yet chose to call me out publicly on the thread I started and they are hijacking????

I am beginning to feel that this site has become totally biased and unfair in it's treatment of providers.

You need to start reading the guidelines.