The Hillary Chronicles: Chapter Seven, drip by drip

This message is hidden because Rey Lengua is on your ignore list.

It's a breath of fresh air
Of course they eat other things, you fucking moron, but what food do you think of when you think of monkeys? Bananas, you retarded old fool. You continue to be the slowest on the uptake motherfucker on this board and that's saying something with retards like gay rey wondering around. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I don't think about monkeys enough to incorporate anything within their diet to use as an insult, but apparently the genius that you think you are that sort of thing crosses your mind. you really are pathetic.

jim
I'm done with his gloryhole fantasy. Making up shit is not pinning someone to the mat. Only in your deluded mind does that make sense. Neither one of you have the intellectual heft to pin anyone to anything. I don't have to listen to his bullshit and I won't. He's lame and I'm done. It ceased being entertaining to me. He's a toy that I grew tired of. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Doesn't work that way, you delusional faggot. You don't get to say when you're "done". We're not done with you, not by a long shot. Rey hasn't even stuck a fork in you yet. All you've managed to do is highlight that big yellow stripe running down your back. You come onto this board spouting all kinds of snarky gay talk, then cut and run for the ozark hills when Rey beats your sorry ass at your own game. And spare us your nonsense about not listening anymore. That's like saying you don't care about missing the punchline every time the audience erupts in gales of laughter. You'll be peeking at every Rey post.

So let's sum things up. You just defaulted on the creative insult competition and when it comes to substance, you've never even been a player here because you have the intellectual heft of a gnat. You're nothing but spam. But you still have entertainment value, like a monkey in a cage. It's fun crushing your simian ass to the mat like I'm doing right now, and watching others do the same. You're still good for target practice at the gun range.

I don't think about monkeys enough to incorporate anything within their diet to use as an insult, but apparently the genius that you think you are that sort of thing crosses your mind. you really are pathetic.

jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
woomby is big on studying the dietary issues of his gloryhole customers and his "partners ". He makes sure that his "partners " have plenty of corn, peanuts, pecans and other "healthy" legumes for him to ingest as he rims them ! woomby's gorda ass is TRYING to control his morbid obesity by controlling his "diet" with such additions as the legumes to his partners diets. He claims to be a "dietician " and " proctologist " because of his efforts. Guess he can add THOSE "skills " to his list , along with being a " freelance writer for travel brochures ".
woomby is big on studying the dietary issues of his gloryhole customers and his "partners ". He makes sure that his "partners " have plenty of corn, peanuts, pecans and other "healthy" legumes for him to ingest as he rims them ! woomby's gorda ass is TRYING to control his morbid obesity by controlling his "diet" with such additions as the legumes to his partners diets. He claims to be a "dietician " and " proctologist " because of his efforts. Guess he can add THOSE "skills " to his list , along with being a " freelance writer for travel brochures ". Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He's working on his brochure for "Big Sir".
Hahahaha.... Congrats, Rey! YOU WIN! Originally Posted by lustylad
He wins? .... That's a loser in my book. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Actually, Rey is a winner in your book, sewer rat. You already said it. Only losers like you reach for the ignore button:

Are you kidding? He wouldn't put me on ignore. And if he did... all the better for me. I win. Originally Posted by WombRaider

jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You don't have to think about monkeys, you fucking idiot. If monkeys and bananas don't go together in your mind, you're the pathetically brain-dead shitsipper.
Doesn't work that way, you delusional faggot. You don't get to say when you're "done". We're not done with you, not by a long shot. Rey hasn't even stuck a fork in you yet. All you've managed to do is highlight that big yellow stripe running down your back. You come onto this board spouting all kinds of snarky gay talk, then cut and run for the ozark hills when Rey beats your sorry ass at your own game. And spare us your nonsense about not listening anymore. That's like saying you don't care about missing the punchline every time the audience erupts in gales of laughter. You'll be peeking at every Rey post.

So let's sum things up. You just defaulted on the creative insult competition and when it comes to substance, you've never even been a player here because you have the intellectual heft of a gnat. You're nothing but spam. But you still have entertainment value, like a monkey in a cage. It's fun crushing your simian ass to the mat like I'm doing right now, and watching others do the same. You're still good for target practice at the gun range.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
It works however I want it to work, faggot. Got it? Have fun playing with yourself, you should be used to that by now. How, exactly are you 'crushing' my ass? By hurling some inane insults on a hooker board? Pathetic.
"Have fun playing with yourself..."?

Did you really say that? You're lamer than an autistic 10-year-old in a Little Rock schoolyard. You're crushing yourself, sewer rat. You don't even need my help in crushing your wimpy rodent-ass. Heck, you just reminded everyone why you defaulted to Rey on the creative insult competition. Don't blame me for your writer's block, you witless freelance faggot. As I pointed out 3 posts ago, you proclaimed Rey as winner when you said if the other guy puts you on ignore, it means "I win". Can't bitch when you lose by your own rules, dipshit.

Face it, woomby - you're eccie's biggest fraud, biggest liar, biggest laughingstock, biggest eunuch, and BIGGEST LOSER! All rolled into one dipshit!

It works however I want it to work, faggot. Got it? Have fun playing with yourself, you should be used to that by now. How, exactly are you 'crushing' my ass? By hurling some inane insults on a hooker board? Pathetic. Originally Posted by WombRaider
says the faggot with 7,000 posts on a hooker board

Did you really say that? You're lamer than an autistic 10-year-old in a Little Rock schoolyard. You're crushing yourself, sewer rat. You don't even need my help in crushing your wimpy rodent-ass. Heck, you just reminded everyone why you defaulted to Rey on the creative insult competition. Don't blame me for your writer's block, you witless freelance faggot. As I pointed out 3 posts ago, you proclaimed Rey as winner when you said if the other guy puts you on ignore, it means "I win". Can't bitch when you lose by your own rules, dipshit.

Face it, woomby - you're eccie's biggest fraud, biggest liar, biggest laughingstock, biggest eunuch, and BIGGEST LOSER! All rolled into one dipshit!

congrats woomby. your writing has finally won you an award.

So first you say you're crushing my ass, now I'm crushing my own ass. You're all over the place. Your age must be getting to you. And why the need to take a dig at autistic kids? You're the fucking lame faggot, you piece of shit. Anybody who takes a shot at kids with real problems is a motherfucking loser. I work locally with an entity that deals with special needs kids. Real douchebag move, Lusty Jizz. You don't deserve my motherfucking time, dumbass. Creative insult competition? The fact that you think there's a competition going on makes you even MORE fucking lame and really fucking sad. How creative is it to mention gloryholes in every post? Take your schoolyard bullshit and the rest of your fucktardery and go blow reytardo under the bleachers.

I don't give a shit who 'wins' your sorry ass contest. You're just a gay fucking dwarf with a tiny-ass penis who needs to win some contest on a hooker board to make himself feel good. Have at it, shitsipper. You and your buttboy reytardo can win this fucking idiotic 'contest'. I'll keep winning where it counts, in life. Peace bitches.
says the faggot with 7,000 posts on a hooker board

congrats woomby. your writing has finally won you an award.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Go poison some more groundwater, you fucking cocksucker.
And why the need to take a dig at autistic kids? Originally Posted by WombRaider
The dig is on you, moron. Stop pretending to be the PC police. And you were great as Cameron Diaz' little brother in There's Something About Mary.

I don't give a shit who 'wins' your sorry ass contest.... I'll keep winning where it counts, in life. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You got it backwards, sewer rat. The fact that you can't even fend for yourself on a hooker board tells us you're an even bigger loser in real life. Everyone sees how you come on here trying to escape being such a hopeless fucktard. That's why you brag about being a rich internet app inventor, or a successful freelance writer for gay travel magazines - or whatever fantasy will take your mind off the miserable reality that is you. If you were happy or successful, you sure as hell wouldn't have 7,500 posts in 6 months on a hooker board.

Face it, sewer rat. You're a loser here - and an even bigger loser in real life. You're at the very bottom of the rodent food chain.

The dig is on you, moron. Stop pretending to be the PC police. And you were great as Cameron Diaz' little brother in There's Something About Mary.

You got it backwards, sewer rat. The fact that you can't even fend for yourself on a hooker board tells us you're an even bigger loser in real life. Everyone sees how you come on here trying to escape being such a hopeless fucktard. That's why you brag about being a rich internet app inventor, or a successful freelance writer for gay travel magazines - or whatever fantasy will take your mind off the miserable reality that is you. If you were happy or successful, you sure as hell wouldn't have 7,500 posts in 6 months on a hooker board.

Face it, sewer rat. You're a loser here - and an even bigger loser in real life. You're at the very bottom of the rodent food chain.

You're a fucking idiot. It means I've had my fun with you and now I'm done. I've grown tired of you. You are no longer of interest to me. I'm sorry if you're butthurt. I came on here to troll dumbasses like you. I was successful. Your minion Reytardo is in fucking love with me and you're not far behind. Because I'm successfull, I have time to fuck off and screw around with you idiots. Face it, you got trolled like a bitch.
You're a fucking idiot. It means I've had my fun with you and now I'm done. I've grown tired of you. You are no longer of interest to me. I'm sorry if you're butthurt. I came on here to troll dumbasses like you. I was successful. Your minion Reytardo is in fucking love with me and you're not far behind. Because I'm successfull, I have time to fuck off and screw around with you idiots. Face it, you got trolled like a bitch. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Does this mean that Obama is going to retire your number and you're going to move on? By what name will we know you the next time?