Gabrielle Video

What Gab did would be outing.

What Dzaddy_D did doesn't come close to outing. Originally Posted by jokacz
I meant that if they did here what Gabrielle did on Twitter, it would get her banned.
I meant that if they did here what Gabrielle did on Twitter, it would get her banned. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob

Of course it would, but all the above examples are BULLSHIT!
i saw that post on twitter, WOW - - that wasnt nice
So no video link? Perhaps someone has the file?
I dont think now would be as good time to ask Gabrielle for the link...
She seems a tad agitated
She’s bat shit crazy on a good day. Today she appears to be coming unglued & unstable
She’s bat shit crazy on a good day. Today she appears to be coming unglued & unstable Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Again?

elg......
Again?

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund

Still....
So no video link? Perhaps someone has the file? Originally Posted by Justin741953

She’s bat shit crazy on a good day. Today she appears to be coming unglued & unstable Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
even if sad
PTSD from being trafficked and exploited for all those years?
It’s out there just own it. What’s done is done it’s just sex.
It’s out there just own it. What’s done is done it’s just sex. Originally Posted by rex111
queefs drip queefs drip queefs drip is sex ????

maybe I'll have ta watch more than the last 2 min
Can anyone PM me with the vid?
PTSD from being trafficked and exploited for all those years? Originally Posted by jokacz
Another example of her unstable history. She never fully recovered her business from that website claiming all her clients were paid rape, caused her ptsd and they tortured & abused her. Someone please find a spot at a Betty Ford clinic for her. She’s pathetic at this point
If anything, that video should have helped her business. Sell the damn thing! Hell, she used to sell her used underwear online.