How old do you LOOK....

• Paven
  • 03-16-2011, 10:43 PM
and after that birthday...tada!
That only works if you've had your birthday that year. Right now, mine add up to 1010 Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
wow! my guess is that you were born in 1960 and your gonna be 950 this year, 60+950= 1010
That math is some sneaky chit!

Not trying to be obtuse here.... but numbers, curves, angles..... damn!

Damn you Pythagoras!
OK Britney! I had my coffee and now I remember.

Your eyes are DD! Right?
I keep being told that my pics make me look older than i actually am. Sigh, nope im honestly 25
It doesn't matter what year you're born in it will all come out with a 11 in it. A client told me about this a couple of weeks ago, very weird.

If you were born in 2000 you fibbed when you clicked the over 18 years of age button . I think it's past your bedtime too now. Originally Posted by Paven
All you're doing is (assuming you were born in the last century), adding up the number of years from 1900 to your birth year with number of years you've been alive, which should equal the number of years it's been since 1900.

Next year, it will add up to 112.
I'm 33 and still get carded for lighters. Kids and teenagers think I am much younger and closer to their age. This makes it much easier to communicate and talk sense into them.
I keep being told that my pics make me look older than i actually am. Sigh, nope im honestly 25 Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe

I believe you......... I like the way you look....

sixx
All you're doing is (assuming you were born in the last century), adding up the number of years from 1900 to your birth year with number of years you've been alive, which should equal the number of years it's been since 1900.

Next year, it will add up to 112. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
You math whizzes! Goddamn if you're not right Rand!

But when you say "last century," you beg another question. With all the CHIT going on in the world right now, might THIS be the last century?

OK, enough morose chit. Back to jerking off online!
Everyone seems to think im younger than i am... maybe because i usually never wear make up. Not complaining though lol
Mentally - I'm 21, physically - mmm?
I believe you......... I like the way you look....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
+1

I always say, "Age is just a chronological way of keeping score!!)

Spacemtn
Moderfocker Extraordinaire
  • Mokoa
  • 03-17-2011, 11:22 PM
Age is a hell of a price to pay for maturity.
Yes Fran, my dear you look great for your age...very beautiful and a wild woman
I have no clue how old you are but I do know you are beautiful....