Whats your new years resolution this year?

• ztonk
  • 01-01-2012, 09:15 PM
That ass would be Ziara's ass Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
...and from first-hand experience, it is a very nice one indeed!!! (Review to come...)

My last new year's resolution (from several years ago) was that I wasn't going to make any future new year's resolutions. Thus far, I haven't broken it!

z
I was hoping it was yours!

That ass would be Ziara's ass Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
I started my own business two years ago (now doing extremely well thank you very much) and with all the work and travel have been neglecting the most important thing in the world: my golf game. I plan on changing that. I was in the UK twice last year and both times got invited to play St Andrews but couldn't. I know. I know. Next time, I'm taking the clubs.

As far as the hobby... not putting up with shitty TCB.
My New years resolution is to ask the "modifiers" (or whomever)of Eccie to "re-vamp" the Site. It's soooooo 2011!! Cum on boys....It needs a face lift! Why Not?
I make about 100 resolutions -- I figure if I complete one, it's still a success. None the less, I'll just list 5.

1) Get a t-shirt that reads: "I Survived the Rapture and the End of the World".

2) Learn to play the tambourine so I can tell chicks I play a musical instrument other than the hand flute or triangle.

3) Read more -- Bought a damn Kindle and used it twice last year.

4) Shoot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

5) Buy a puppy... and name it after the man I shot in Reno. It's the least I can do, ya know.