If you got the vax.....

It’s not a vaccine, it’s an experimental drug. Politicians and Con men die with the lie. They have missed the mark from the beginning and continue to do so. You’re pushing an experimental drug on five-year-olds. To my knowledge, not one healthy five year old has died from Covid. The question of side effects both short and long term, certainly warrants some serious consideration when pushing this drug on children. Early issues with Covid back in early 2020 included clotting. This obviously had nothing to do with heat, although Covid ICU’s were kept very warm at the time. The issues promoting clotting are far more involved. Considerations of endothelial damage, blood volume, and adversely affected clotting factors are far more relevant than heat.
  • Tiny
  • 07-20-2022, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by texassapper
This guy's a cardiovascular surgeon. What kind of expertise would he have in vaccines? Based on the abstract he appears to be basing his claims on European Medicines Agency recommendations. Well, the European Medicines Agency as of July 7 was recommending that people over 60 and people at high risk of severe disease consider SECOND booster shots,

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/ec...vere%20disease.
  • Tiny
  • 07-20-2022, 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by texassapper
Looking at their web site, the World Health Council is an anti vaxxer group. A banner on the site says, "It's time to celebrate Ivermectin!" They have a "post jab detox guide." And they're proactive! They're gearing up to fight a vaccine for the Marburg virus, whenever it comes to market!
Please stay hydrated and stock up on electrolytes water sometimes is not enough.
Hugs
Long links,
Deep throat sucks,
Sensual teabagging and exotic
Rimming..wink wink
Until u jizz all over your
Next adventure!! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
avoid monkey pox from bi-men. 6 females were reportedly infected.
Looking at their web site, the World Health Council is an anti vaxxer group. A banner on the site says, "It's time to celebrate Ivermectin!" They have a "post jab detox guide." And they're proactive! They're gearing up to fight a vaccine for the Marburg virus, whenever it comes to market! Originally Posted by Tiny
Again, this isn’t a topic but a provocation.

The OP continues to cherry pick lines out of biased reports published in dubious medical blogs.

He knows what he’s doing. So do we.

SMFH
What does that meme have to do with the heat wave?

There are already two threads about POTUS getting COVID.

You’re hijacking your own thread, Fred.
What does that meme have to do with the heat wave?

There are already two threads about POTUS getting COVID.

You’re hijacking your own thread, Fred. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
mmmm ya can still get C19 if kissing a camel jockey's ass in a very hot country for more oil ???? just guessin
mmmm ya can still get C19 if kissing a camel jockey's ass in a very hot country for more oil ???? just guessin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Give it a try and report back to us, OK? Please and thank you.
Give it a try and report back to us, OK? Please and thank you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
would not be a fair test Sir

I'm not faxed to the max
had it in Jan 2020
got very sic 3 weeks

took only one jab about a year later

that fucker almost killed me

So I be thinking If keep up on jabs mmmm you like dead or brain dead like Joe better just askin
Whilst you were distracted by Boris resigning, the UK Gov. quietly published a report confirming the Vaccinated account for 94% of all COVID-19 Deaths since April, 90% of which were Triple/Quadruple Jabbed

FDA Panel Advisor Admits Agency "LOST" Clinical Trial Data for Placebo Group Before Approving Experimental Vaccine for Babies and Toddlers

Can't Make This Up: Pfizer Asks Court to Dismiss Whistleblower Lawsuit Because the US Government Was Aware of Vaccine Fraud

Veteran doctors present protocol for recovering from COVID-19 or the injections

FLCCC_Alliance--I-RECOVER-Protocol-PostVaccine-v4-English.indd - FLCCC_Alliance-I-RECOVER-Protocol-PostVaccine-v3-English
I had the J&J one shot back in April 2021. Had a lot of neuropathy, running up and down my legs, post shot for about 2 weeks. Scary. Now, coinciding with this heat wave, I now have a similar (lesser version) of this pain now with some edema in my ankles. BTW, I also got COVID in August 2021, so I could have told Biden the vaccine isn't sterilizing. LOL.
  • Tiny
  • 07-22-2022, 07:45 PM
Whilst you were distracted by Boris resigning, the UK Gov. quietly published a report confirming the Vaccinated account for 94% of all COVID-19 Deaths since April, 90% of which were Triple/Quadruple Jabbed
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Right. This is a fabrication or an illustration of Simpson's Paradox.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...psons-paradox/
Youre an experiment thats being tracked.