hey hey hey its the one and only chelsea

Well, you are off my list now. Classy response.

Really I honestly don't give e a fuck you pathetic ass mother fuckers get the hell off my thread nobody asked you what you thought about me the only mother fucker that had shit to say about my weight was hard racer and he likes spinners so idgaf wtf he thinks he was give end a free session to write a bad re view about me. I weigh 145 don't like it suck dick! Cause I could care fucking less I got plenty of responses from this thread and plenty of dates so stay the fuck out of my business. I am curvy and thick don't critize me bacause I'm sure y'all of y'all nave 3inch dicks beer be.lies bald heads and hairy backs. So JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!

On a good note smoking a penis is giving really good head the same way with blowing out the fire lol Originally Posted by chelseastone
She missed me by a mile on that rant. I don't have a beer belly, bald head, hairy back, or a 3 inch dick.

I have a bit of a food belly, got a great head of hair, no hair on my back, and I have a 5.5 inch dick that will be 7 inches once i lose another 90lbs.

I will not shut the fuck up ever and you can't make me. It is still a free country! So there, put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Honestly i could care less if any of you want to see me but i am by far not a bbw just because one pic makes me look it means nothing every guy i have seen except one actually has told me and keeps telling me i look way better in person than my pics and im not ashamed of what i weigh i do weigh 145 and yes i know the fat hairy bald guys are the best clients but not when their overly arrogant pieces of shit who think just cause they have a lot of money a girl will see them i suck a mean dick and ride a hard cock talk all the shit you want because honestly i will put it in my pipe and smoke it a long with all the happy clients dicks so good for you for making yourselfs look like complete dick wads on my thread
Did you know that being angry at someone is like swallowing a cup of poison hoping the other person dies.
I have chatted with chelseastone in chat many times and she is cool as hell. Honestly who really cares what a provider looks like. Some guys like tall girls, some like short, Some like extra skinny girls, some like big breasted girls, some like girls with big butts, and some hate them all unless they look like a barbie doll. I personally like all kinds of providers and yes id rather have curvy then skinny. Why because I dont like bony butts, but that is just my opinion. Chelsea I think you are a very sexy provider and I would love to see you sometime and I always look forward to chatting with you in chat. Dont worry about the negitive things some people say because in the end anything any one of us say good or bad really doesnt matter. All that matters is that your true to yourself.
I have chatted with chelseastone in chat many times and she is cool as hell. Honestly who really cares what a provider looks like. Originally Posted by wcdann
Umm...

Some guys like tall girls,
This guy

some like short,
and this guy

Some like extra skinny girls,
and also this guy

some like big breasted girls,
this one too!

some like girls with big butts,
shit, here's another one

and some hate them all unless they look like a barbie doll.
and definitely this guy!

I personally like all kinds of providers
but not you

and yes id rather have curvy then skinny.
Wait, maybe you do!

Why because I dont like bony butts, but that is just my opinion. Chelsea I think you are a very sexy provider and I would love to see you sometime and I always look forward to chatting with you in chat. Dont worry about the negitive things some people say because in the end anything any one of us say good or bad really doesnt matter. All that matters is that your true to yourself.
Glad for both of you that you like her. Like it's been said, big girls, fat girls, BBW girls, they all have their fans and there are plenty here who have been making a living off of it. I do think it a bit far fetched to ask who cares what a provider looks like, even by your own statement, we all have some preferences. I hope the life affirmation gets you some good times!
I love educated BBW's.

Honestly i could care less if any of you want to see me but i am by far not a bbw just because one pic makes me look it means nothing every guy i have seen except one actually has told me and keeps telling me i look way better in person than my pics and im not ashamed of what i weigh i do weigh 145 and yes i know the fat hairy bald guys are the best clients but not when their overly arrogant pieces of shit who think just cause they have a lot of money a girl will see them i suck a mean dick and ride a hard cock talk all the shit you want because honestly i will put it in my pipe and smoke it a long with all the happy clients dicks so good for you for making yourselfs look like complete dick wads on my thread Originally Posted by chelseastone
aww wcdann your the sweetest i cant wait to see you hun i look forward to it <3
If nobody cared what a provider looked like then why would we ask for pics?????

Who cares what they look like??? Everyone does...

Well wcdann I guess none of us here should pay much attention to your reviews.... Can we say WK and blinded by the pink taco.....
Let me explain what i ment by who cares what a provider looks like, the point I was makeing was if there is a provider you dont like or isnt attractive to you then there are others that might appeal to you. I was saying everyone has there own preferance and if there is someone that you dont care for then there are usually many others who do like them.
Still wan'a know how one would smoke a penis though. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Does this help?
Closed at the OP's Request.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff