bbbj vs cbj

Sky I support anything you decide to do & glad you made a good decision! & yes I will still kiss you at the end of the day lol
Lol I know you will! You have always said my kisses are the BEST!
Sometimes I feel risk adverse and request CBJ's. I usually bring flavored condoms as a courtesy to the provider.

Funny aside.... I left some of the mint flavored condoms in my cars console once and a buddy of mine saw them, to which he asked...

Friend: Have you actually tried a flavor condom before?
Me: Yes, that's why the pack is almost empty...
Friend: Fag!
Me: *dumbfounded blink*.... eventually gets the joke, and laughs.
Lmao!
BBBJ ALL THE WAY!!! Unless you have a big nasty bush! yuck, cough cough...spits out hair ball.
LOL @ Kendra, I feel you girl! But I love giving a nice BBBj
Personally I don't think you are nearly as concerned as you claim because as you stated earlier you would bbj someone who looked like Antonio Banderas (Have you seen him lately?). As if one's good looks are going to make his dick any safer. Originally Posted by Codybeast

Yes I have seen him lately. Clearly I was referring to his younger days back when the movie Zorro came out. and the Movie he did with angelina jolie called Original Sin (VERY Sexy movie btw)

So your saying you would NEVER bfs a celeb you had the hotts for?

besides it takes more then having a pretty face that man Is my Fantasy. So yea you would bbbj to My fantasy guy. you wouldn't? o.O I would downgrade a breast size and 5 years of my life for one night with him. (you know back in his youth)

but clearly you think I'm vain and all about looks. whatever

CBJ is for the younger/cuter class of provider who still has hopes & dreams of finding Prince Charming.

BBBJ + whatever that is after it: means "Fuck it, I give up. I gotta prepare for retirement alone, okay..." Originally Posted by TooDum ToHum
I have to agree with you there. I'm already thinking about how I need to put money away and I'm only 22.

Sometimes I feel risk adverse and request CBJ's. I usually bring flavored condoms as a courtesy to the provider.

Funny aside.... I left some of the mint flavored condoms in my cars console once and a buddy of mine saw them, to which he asked...

Friend: Have you actually tried a flavor condom before?
Me: Yes, that's why the pack is almost empty...
Friend: Fag!
Me: *dumbfounded blink*.... eventually gets the joke, and laughs. Originally Posted by energized
Your friend is pretty witty. and its kool that your considerate enough to bring flavor condom.

I'm in the category "Won't see any lady that only offers CBJ". Rarely even see a lady that doesn't offer CIM. Just my personal choice. Originally Posted by vegasbaby7
Do you bring anything for her to wash it down with??? o.O (assuming she swallows)

just curious cause I never swallow without something close by to immediately wash it down with. It never tastes good. uggggg.

but I'm a trooper spitter are for quitters!

Yes I have seen him lately. Clearly I was referring to his younger days back when the movie Zorro came out. and the Movie he did with angelina jolie called Original Sin (VERY Sexy movie btw)

So your saying you would NEVER bfs a celeb you had the hotts for?

Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
You went on and on about how you will never BBJ for safety reasons unless a monger looks like Antonio. You never said a thing about if the monger was Antonio. In other words a good looking Monger is apparently worth the risk which negates everything you stated regarding safety concerns.

We are talking about the hobby not about actually sleeping with your favorite celebs.

If a provider looks like Angelina would I BBFS her? Hell no. Would I BBFS Angelina herself? Hell yeah. There is a huge difference!
that was one flippant remark about Antonio hardly qualifies as "on and on"

and I Never said never. I just had a bbbj session a couple of days ago and the guy was hardly an Antonio(not even a jensen ackles). I'm not as anal about it as you seem to think I am or as vain.....>_>
Hello eccie
have had a lot of fun since I have joined the site but I have come to a dilemma, lately I haven't been receiving as many messages from when I first joined. Im wondering if that has anything to do with me not offering bbbj I am very talented so I need your guys opinions would it help me succeed better in this business if I offered bbbj? Thanks in advance for any advice! Originally Posted by SkyAmor
I will just give my experiences of requests. The percentage of who will ask for cbj as I'm about to make my way "down there" or do it way before I make my way there (during making out for example) is very small I'd say 10%. I do know however of a handful of ladies who do VERY well right now and they advertise as "safe" GFE's .... not sure if it depends on the market you're working in or how the lady markets herself. I do know if I went the cbj only route hat would probably murder the business I do have since i'm known (via reviews) for a damn good bj (which happens to be bbbj).