ISIS beheads American journalist, Obama goes back on vacation

The journalist was there because he wanted to be there. It is a tragedy, but ISIS is responsible for his death. Not Obama. If a private individual, working for a private company voluntarily places him/herself in harm's way, they must know the odds. It's not the fault of the government if the worst happens. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I don't respect your opinion as expressed, and I don't agree with it.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/11/lkl.00.html

Larry King Live: 09/11/2001 Interview on CNN:

KING: Senator Kerry did your -- did you committee on international operations and terrorism ever actually fear something like this?

"SEN. JOHN KERRY (R), MASSACHUSETTS: Absolutely. Absolutely.

"We have always known this could happen. We've warned about it. We've talked about it. I regret to say, as -- I served on the Intelligence Committee up until last year. I can remember after the bombings of the embassies, after TWA 800, we went through this flurry of activity, talking about it, but not really doing hard work of responding."

"Absolutely"!!!!
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2014, 07:10 AM
The journalist was there because he wanted to be there. It is a tragedy, but ISIS is responsible for his death. Not Obama. If a private individual, working for a private company voluntarily places him/herself in harm's way, they must know the odds. It's not the fault of the government if the worst happens. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This is true.

But now there are folks trying to say ISIS is on the way over to our shores to do the same.

The ignorant SOB can't really believe that can they? I mean they don't want to spend any of their money to fight them over there. They want to borrow more money and then blame the poor for not paying enough in taxes! God Damn , I couldn't make this shit up.

In a free country, a man has the right to put himself in harms way in another country. That right is now trying to be twisted so we can raise taxes on the fucking poor to go and fight a war that folks on the far right do not want to personally pay for.
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2014, 07:14 AM
I don't respect your opinion as expressed, and I don't agree with it.

"Absolutely"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Then pony up your retirement savings and let's see a little less talk outta you and a tad more action.

I am willing to take the rick that ISIS is not coming over here. In fact from a military standpoint , 9/11 was not much of a victory. The victory for them was all the money and lives we spent trying to make chickenhawks like yourself feel safe.

ChickenHawks....People that do not want to spend a dime of their money on war but are willing to send others overseas to fight and die in a war they will not spend a dime on.
This is true.

But now there are folks trying to say ISIS is on the way over to our shores to do the same.

The ignorant SOB can't really believe that can they? I mean they don't want to spend any of their money to fight them over there. They want to borrow more money and then blame the poor for not paying enough in taxes! God Damn , I couldn't make this shit up.

In a free country, a man has the right to put himself in harms way in another country. That right is now trying to be twisted so we can raise taxes on the fucking poor to go and fight a war that folks on the far right do not want to personally pay for. Originally Posted by WTF
Not increase taxes on the working poor in any significant way, just make them pay a tiny bit above zero on their income taxes so they will feel connected to the operations of the government.
As for the non-working poor, cut their benefits down to subsistence level so we can save money and motivate them to work at construction jobs at 10 bucks an hour and help out the Social Security and Medicare trust funds, and send the illegals and their mooching families back from whence they came.

You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to desist from it - Ethics of Our Fathers (Pirket Avot)

Do not join your hand with the wicked to be a malicious witness. Do not follow a crowd to do evil; neither shall you testify in court to side with a multitude to pervert justice; neither shall you favour a poor man in his cause if it is not just.

Exodus 23
He has good genes. Enough said. Originally Posted by LexusLover
For a Shrub, GW does have good genes!
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2014, 08:02 AM
Not increase taxes on the working poor in any significant way, just make them pay a tiny bit above zero on their income taxes so they will feel connected to the operations of the government.
As for the non-working poor, cut their benefits down to subsistence level so we can save money and motivate them to work at construction jobs at 10 bucks an hour and help out the Social Security and Medicare trust funds, and send the illegals and their mooching families back from whence they came.
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You dumb fuck the working poor pay taxes....have you ever heard of regressive taxes? Jesus Black Christ, how you idiots blame the working poor for the national debt is beyond me. Now you want them to pay for wars that benefit a certain segment of society(Defense Industry).
I don't think some of you understand the impact of the establishment of a Caliphate has on the world.
The last real Caliphate ended nearly 800 years ago.

Look what they controlled in 1258.

The establishment of a caliphate to Muslims is as important as the second coming would be to Christians.

When the last caliphate ended it created the divide between Sunni's and Shia's. The first caliphate since the 13th century, if strong enough, could bring Sunni and Shia back together.

They have vowed that we will drown in our own blood. Are we not to take that seriously when we see them actually carrying out their threats. This is not the JV and it's not the block bully.
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2014, 08:28 AM

They have vowed that we will drown in our own blood. Are we not to take that seriously when we see them actually carrying out their threats. . Originally Posted by boardman
Then put up....Open your pocketbook to stop them. Quit trying to dig into mine. Pretty simple if you ask me....but all the Tea Party has done so far is bitch about the deficit while wanting to spend Trillions more on another war. Others Trillions, not theirs....don't touch their Medicare, don't raise their taxes...
Then put up....Open your pocketbook to stop them. Quit trying to dig into mine. Pretty simple if you ask me....but all the Tea Party has done so far is bitch about the deficit while wanting to spend Trillions more on another war. Others Trillions, not theirs....don't touch their Medicare, don't raise their taxes... Originally Posted by WTF
And how would you choose to deal with Isis? Stick your head in the sand and claim they are the JV?

Hell, I don't WANT a war either but if we are going to have one because they come after us and we need to defend ourselves I'd rather we fight it on their turf with drones and trained soldiers than have them here forcing us to submit by beheading our women and children.

Again, I don't think that in the end we can win that war but we should try to keep them at bay as long as possible. Sticking our heads in the sand and saying they will never come here when we already have honor killings and attempts to gain acceptance of Sharia law in parts of the US is awfully naive.

Will it happen in our lifetime? Probably not but kicking the can down the road for the next generation to deal with and ignoring the possible consequences we are placing on them is just as irresponsible as kicking the fiscal can down the road. As I said in an earlier post we at least have some hope that the fiscal problems can be solved by recovery and or the coming inflation. When a people unite to kill and die in the name of Allah they will just keep coming.

If you think I'm overreacting or crying wolf then you simply don't understand the importance of the establishment of a caliphate. This is not Al - Qaeda or The Taliban.

Al - Qaeda is the JV compared to what Isis has intentions of doing.
And how would you choose to deal with Isis? Stick your head in the sand and claim they are the JV? Originally Posted by boardman
You hit WTF aka Little Boy on the nail in his head.

Like HIS MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE ... he prefers to pretend they don't exist.
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2014, 09:41 AM
And how would you choose to deal with Isis? Stick your head in the sand and claim they are the JV? Originally Posted by boardman
We have the upper hand with our air dominance. That is why they cut off this boy's head....to try and get us to quit with the airstrikes. While tragic , this should not scare you into a all out war...which they want. They want one of two things...stop the airstrikes or full out war with us. They understand that an air war cost us very little compared to 100k troops on the ground. They will lose this type of conflict....just like they were losing in Syria. Some of you fuckers wanted to arm these bastards to over throw the Syrian government....Jesus, you guys need to learn the region.

Hell, I don't WANT a war either but if we are going to have one because they come after us and we need to defend ourselves I'd rather we fight it on their turf with drones and trained soldiers than have them here forcing us to submit by beheading our women and children.

. Originally Posted by boardman
Then fly over and commit to the cause. Like the journalist. Quit asking for others to calm your fears.

I do not believe for one minute that ISIS is coming over here to start mass beheadings. Jesus H Christ we would wipe the ground in their blood, not ours.

If you think I'm overreacting or crying wolf then you simply don't understand the importance of the establishment of a caliphate. This is not Al - Qaeda or The Taliban.

Al - Qaeda is the JV compared to what Isis has intentions of doing. Originally Posted by boardman
You are a fool if you believe that....like I said, if you actually believed that, you'd be willing to donate your own money to this cause and not bitch about the poor not paying to ease your fears.
We have the upper hand with our air dominance. Originally Posted by WTF
We sure do, don't we?

You and John Kerry deserve each other .... at least he admits he's a fuck up.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/11/lkl.00.html

Larry King Live: 09/11/2001 Interview on CNN:

KING: Senator Kerry did your -- did you committee on international opertions and terrorism ever actually fear something like this?

SEN. JOHN KERRY (R), MASSACHUSETTS: Absolutely. Absolutely.

We have always known this could happen. We've warned about it. We've talked about it. I regret to say, as -- I served on the Intelligence Committee up until last year. I can remember after the bombings of the embassies, after TWA 800, we went through this flurry of activity, talking about it, but not really doing hard work of responding."

Little Boy you need to go seat on the bench. Enjoy Mommy and Daddy's money.
We have the upper hand with our air dominance. Originally Posted by WTF
Oh, and Little Boy, I'd be careful what fucking bench you sit on:

You have to be impaired, and on Medicaid.
  • KCJoe
  • 08-22-2014, 10:27 AM
While Bush was President, two journalists were beheaded in Iraq. Daniel Pearl (2002) and Nick Berg (2004).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc

I do not believe for one minute that ISIS is coming over here to start mass beheadings. Originally Posted by WTF

Do you deny that honor killings and attempts at establishing Sharia law in the US are real?