43% of Repblicans believe President Obama is a Muslim

Keep drinking the kool aid - you are the only one who believes that Barack article that you posted a million times is legit. However, there's an old saying keep telling a lie long enough and eventually you will believe the lie.
Barack is a Christian - if anyone in this forum knows it - it's me - I am a born again Christian and I know for sure Obama is no Muslim. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
So how does your being born again give you special insite into what he is or isn't. Super Christian to the rescue................
Plenty you idiot - you guys can't even get your lies correct - you have Obama grief for going to Pastor Wrights church - so what practicing Muslim attends a church? Also, in Islam if you are Muslim and convert to another faith you could be met with death - has anyone seen him coming out of a mosque ? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
No one has seen you sucking on a cock but they hope for your choking, has anyone seen you coming out of a church? Does your pastor know you pay to put your tongue in hookers buttholes?
Pot, meet Kettle! Originally Posted by bigtex
From the idiot that thinks he's making a crushing point with his constant welsher and if you had know in 2003 blah blah blah posts.................. when the only point he is making is he is limited in his ability to challenge a point.
You do know he was sworn in twice with his hand on a bible you fucking idiot- in Islam that would be considered blasphemy you jerk Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
We all know the Bible can be used for selfish purposes, WeeEndowed1.911". Just like you do when you claim to be a Christian, when we all know that is false. You bore "false witness" against JCM when you lied about having him removed from this board. You lied about having a lawyer. You lied about my posts, and others. You have no concept of decency, integrity, or honesty. You are the biggest poser on here. I'm surprised you even show back up, after all the lies you spread. That just shows you're stupid, too.

God Fearing Born Again Christian!
So can you please enlighten us peasants what was Barack Obama doing in rev wrights church all those years ? Chicago has many mosques can you tell me what Mosque he attended ? Also, in Islam they list your faith but whatever faith your father practiced point blank ! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Well if you really want to know why Obama attended Jeramiah Wrights Church read this little article, it will explain his reasons. I'll only tell you this much it wasn't for religious reasons.

Jim

http://www.faithdefenders.com/articl...low-Jesus.html
Careful Kid ! Ole WE is liable to sic his "pitbull" LIE-yer from Dewey, Cheatum & Howe on you for having an "AGENDA" with him ! He's threatened it before and when the mods wouldn't take his side in a previous battle with COG, he claims to have had the LIE-yer go after the mod for this forum and have him removed ! Are you a-skeered yet ? ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Every last one of those videos were carefully edited and taking way out of context - nice try asshole.

If I were to say the following : " Islam is a great faith, but I profess my faith to Christianity and accept Jesus as my lord and savior."
Now if you quoted me just revealing the first 4 words and excluding everything else - it would appear that I am a Muslim right ? You really expect someone to believe those highly edited videos lmfao.

Oh just for the record I can quote many verses from the Koran verbatim does that make me a Muslim ?
your a dumb fuck Originally Posted by dirty dog
Pot meet Kettle!
I can't believe you fucking idiots are still on about this.
I can't believe you fucking idiots are still on about this. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What do you expect from a bunch of Idiot Klan, errr Clan members?
I can't believe you fucking idiots are still on about this. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Personally I think he is what ever he needs to be depending on who he is speaking with. I think in reality he is an atheist which is neither good or bad in my opinion but would have been a problem at election time, but 7 years into his presidency who cares.
7 years into his presidency who cares. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Exactly. It's as irrelevant as he is.
Every last one of those videos were carefully edited and taking way out of context - nice try asshole.

If I were to say the following : " Islam is a great faith, but I profess my faith to Christianity and accept Jesus as my lord and savior."
Now if you quoted me just revealing the first 4 words and excluding everything else - it would appear that I am a Muslim right ? You really expect someone to believe those highly edited videos lmfao.

Oh just for the record I can quote many verses from the Koran verbatim does that make me a Muslim ? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
It might not make you a Muslim, anymore than you claiming to be a Christian after partaking of whookers and writing about it on a whooker board. And how's that effort to get the mod removed going for you WE ? Has that LIE-yer from Dewey, Cheatum & Howe returned your money yet ? Maybe that LIE-yer had an AGENDA with you ? ! It's called "screwing an idiot" and they do it all the time to mouth breathers like you !
It might not make you a Muslim, anymore than you claiming to be a Christian after partaking of whookers and writing about it on a whooker board. And how's that effort to get the mod removed going for you WE ? Has that LIE-yer from Dewey, Cheatum & Howe returned your money yet ? Maybe that LIE-yer had an AGENDA with you ? ! It's called "screwing an idiot" and they do it all the time to mouth breathers like you ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Have you noticed JCM800 has never commented and basically has stayed away from in thread I have commented? Why don't you Dirty Dog and COG- open your mouths as wide as possible so my dog can take a dump
Was that part of my court order?
Tell that to the idiot who started this thread in the first place.

Jim