AOC Reveals She’s a Sexual Assault Survivor—And Explains How the Capitol Insurrection Triggered Her Trauma

• oeb11
  • 02-04-2021, 08:22 AM
'True believers' - of the Lies of the Ruling Class - are valued by the marxist DPST/ccp nomenklatura for their obedience to the ideology and narrative of their marxist masters.
NGIT- thank You - interesting thought.

Reality - my handle means, to me, '2', and not eleven.

No matter - thank you, good sir! Originally Posted by oeb11
2 or 11

no matter

you're a true american
  • Tiny
  • 02-04-2021, 09:47 AM
2 or 11

no matter

you're a true american Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
If you're so inclined you might take a look at the Biden Unemployment thread and see if you'd like to educate some of our fellow esteemed posters on the risks of the Democratic Party's energy policies. You're the only other person on this board who knows his ass from a hole in the ground on this subject, and they're not listening to me. But be forewarned, it's like banging your head against a brick wall. I've thrown in the towel.

And, so I'm not entirely hijacking Oeb's thread with this post, AOC has nice bazongas.
  • oeb11
  • 02-04-2021, 10:02 AM
non-LSM today reports AOC was in the office kbuilding, not the Capitol, and rioteers did not threaten her office.

She is using the 'sexual assault survivor' ploy to deflect and deny her lies of both rioters and Capitol police 'assaulting her'.
usual hysterical AOC, and calls into question the veracity of her sexual assault claims - which are unverified.

And - the usual DPST/ccp 'mob' holds her up as 'All women should be believed" - unless your name is Marjorie Greene or any other Republican - typical hypocrixy and DPST/ccp Lies.
If you're so inclined you might take a look at the Biden Unemployment thread and see if you'd like to educate some of our fellow esteemed posters on the risks of the Democratic Party's energy policies. You're the only other person on this board who knows his ass from a hole in the ground on this subject, and they're not listening to me. But be forewarned, it's like banging your head against a brick wall. I've thrown in the towel.

And, so I'm not entirely hijacking Oeb's thread with this post, AOC has nice bazongas. Originally Posted by Tiny
tiny

no one listens to me in here either

but i'll take a look
The job of a legislator is to work with other members and get a majority to pass your bill. After 3 years in office AOC has ZERO bills passed into law. Private citizens have done a better job finding majorities to pass legislation
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2021, 12:05 PM
tiny

no one listens to me in here either

but i'll take a look Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You and Tiny would be advised to study the dynamics of world oil prices effecting the dynamics of US production.

I suppose you two bought into coal revival after Trump's 2016 victory.
  • oeb11
  • 02-04-2021, 01:35 PM
2 or 11

no matter

you're a true american Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Thank You , Good Sir!!!
As I regard and have respect for You!

Tiny - no prob as to hi-jacking.

WALDT!
  • oeb11
  • 02-04-2021, 01:39 PM
The job of a legislator is to work with other members and get a majority to pass your bill. After 3 years in office AOC has ZERO bills passed into law. Private citizens have done a better job finding majorities to pass legislation Originally Posted by NBruno

Remember teh AOC quote upon initial election : " I go to DC to be inaugurated and sign bills."
Thank God for America she is too young to be eligible, or that marxist idiot would already have been elected POTUS instead of fiden.
She is a elite buffoon ,
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2021, 08:30 AM
She is a elite buffoon , Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Elite?

She was a fucking bartender.

You may need to read up before commenting further.

It is not against the law to study a subject matter before commenting.
elite-ism is an attitude as much as anything else

its something one affects and adopts into ones attitude

and of course its bolstered by a comparison of oneself to stereotypes of others, perhaps to smelly wal-mart shoppers

she has adopted her air of elite-sim based on her second tier ivy league-ish boston university education and on her ignorance

i think charles darwin said or wrote something like, ignorance produces confidence much more than does knowledge

i might have the attribution and the exact words wrong but its something like that

and aoc's ignorance doesn't diminish her elite-ism one tad, no it works to increase her air of elite-ism

and now that she has attained national attention and a position of power, her elite status in her mind and attitude has only grown

as has her propensity to correct all the dummies she runs into
The job of a legislator is to work with other members and get a majority to pass your bill. After 3 years in office AOC has ZERO bills passed into law. Private citizens have done a better job finding majorities to pass legislation Originally Posted by NBruno
Clueless bartenders are bad politicians who have no reason to be elected. Clueless bad businessmen are bad presidents who have no reason to be elected. There is no surprise with either one of those drama queen fools like AOC and Trump. He needed to go and so does she. Those two big mouths are equally pitiful to me; but that's obviously just my opinion.
  • oeb11
  • 02-05-2021, 09:02 AM
Do clueless senile puppets of teh marxist DPST/ccp party have a reason to be elected?????
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2021, 09:09 AM

your surface idea of elite-ism and desire to scold others reveals your confidence

Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
My confidence has never wavered in the overall ignorance of this forum on their knowledge of subject matter. There are some bright posters that post but they are in the minority.

If you consider the truth as scolding , you may be one of those majority posters.