Some guys need to read this…

• BLM69
  • 07-19-2023, 12:56 PM
It's their pussy, but it's YOUR money.

If a woman is not going to give you what you want, don't needle them and harass them with a bunch of texts and emails...don't go back a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th time thinking they will change then you end up feeling like you were ripped off.
Move on.

There are so many women out their providing these days, you don't need to deal with all the rules and regulations. keep looking. Eventually, you'll find one you click with. Originally Posted by rogerdodger21
So in other words you're saying, it's your way $ or the highway? I'm down with that..... And respect those rules.
It's their pussy, but it's YOUR money.

If a woman is not going to give you what you want, don't needle them and harass them with a bunch of texts and emails...don't go back a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th time thinking they will change then you end up feeling like you were ripped off.
Move on.

There are so many women out their providing these days, you don't need to deal with all the rules and regulations. keep looking. Eventually, you'll find one you click with. Originally Posted by rogerdodger21
Same goes for men our rules their money for Everyman that’s passes there 5-10 more in line I would never see a haggler that’s such a turn off
  • BLM69
  • 07-19-2023, 01:30 PM
Same goes for men our rules their money for Everyman that’s passes there 5-10 more in line I would never see a haggler that’s such a turn off Originally Posted by Cendell M
Do you ever ask yourself why these guys haggle you? And it's the easy answer that they're cheap.....
I rarely get haggled I’m speaking in general, I don’t deal with those antics, if you try to haggle or get out of line I just block you. I get a lot of my business from tryst and not one person from there has ever haggled my rates