Was I Wrong?

jeez,

take notes people. mess.....
Now that bitch just attacking anyone... lol Originally Posted by eng
Bwahaha!!!
pmdelights, go put down the wacky cigarette.. that song came out in 1977.. stop now, before you get further behind Originally Posted by Chung Tran
busted again :^)

and i thought wacky-tabacky was good for eyesight.
i read this article but mis-typed the year.
yeah, that's the ticket.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_a_Song_Before_I_Go
Maybe there was just a misunderstanding? Both parties seemed genuine in their assertions. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
One party seems genuine. The other party seems like a fucking freak show. Now off I go to my local Hobby Lobby to get some burlap and a glue gun!
One party seems genuine. The other party seems like a fucking freak show. Now off I go to my local Hobby Lobby to get some burlap and a glue gun! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Lmaof. Freak show huh? At least my costume comes off after Halloween whats ur exuse?
Lmaof. Freak show huh? At least my costume comes off after Halloween whats ur exuse? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
But your dumb Bitch costume stays on your round.
Thats all you got?
Thats all you got? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I mean I could cut off all your hair and fuck you in the ass with a broomstick...NO VASELINE. Better?
Lmaof that's still all u got?
Had buddy in college that fucked his girl in the ass with a broomstick. We all laughed at what kind of hoe would do that, he married her. Probably one guy that has no reason for the hobby.
Ya you know her post has kinda got me thinking a little. Dirty little minds
Lmaof. Tell the truth now. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Yup all true. I definitely dodged a bullet. You may have a great body, but I hobby to get away from the normal BSC bitches, no need to pay for that.
I wouldn't take ur money even if you were giving it away free
Now you're just making things up. I never even mentioned your name in all of this simply to not make it a big deal but to just get some feedback. That's why I relayed the whole situation and never mentioned you. If I negotiated why would I even bring this up in the first place? It obviously wasn't to demean you as I left you out of it. I brought it up because I was shocked by the reaction when I simply turned down the rate and moved on. Originally Posted by bhobby83
if you have followed or even read ANY one of Taras posts, you darn well knew that she would have replied! if you really wanted feedback, why not ask in the national areas where maybe she wouldnt have seen it and you would have had a more diverse group of characters?

you keep replying to this.. why not just let it go? if you moved on, move on!
Don't ever press the RED button. Too bad if you didn't know that you pressed it.
Tara is a cool provider, except when she is hot or when one of her red buttons are pressed.
Accept it as normal. Originally Posted by Invisible1
yes, exactly! and people know exactly what they are doing and unfortunately she lets it get to her far too much. sometimes she tries, you can see it.. but then the people who claim to big the bigger person, or are over it.... well, they are just as much responsible for what they are doing as she is for letting them.