Its time for Obama to take Bibi Netanyahu to the UN Security Council to have a resolution issued against Israel

Religious Jews are not Zionists and did not support the creation of Israel. The Palestinian ties go back 2000 years. There was no basis in law or morality to remove them from the land in favor of the Zionist terrorists.
Your grasp of history is weak. It was ancestral land for BOTH Jews and Arabs. And you contradict yourself when you say "they" hadn't lived there for 2000 years but the "religious Jews" shared the land in peace over the same period.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...Land_of_Israel Originally Posted by lustylad
I should point out that much of the jewery come from asheknazi stock. they were originally from khazar.

Sephardic jews are indigenous people of israel.
Religious Jews are not Zionists and did not support the creation of Israel. The Palestinian ties go back 2000 years. There was no basis in law or morality to remove them from the land in favor of the Zionist terrorists. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Your first fallacy is thinking all Jews can be sorted into two discrete categories - religious or Zionist. Are Zionists not religious? And where did you read that "religious Jews" did not support the creation of Israel? Got a link? Today it's the ultra-orthodox religious sects who are most fanatic about building new settlements in and around Jerusalem and the West Bank.

If you read the wikipedia link, it is clear that Jewish ties to the land go back at least as far as Palestinian ones. The UN provided the legal basis (UN Resolution 181 passed November 29, 1947) for partitioning the land. If you also require a moral basis, start with the Holocaust. And the Zionists stopped being terrorists after the British withdrew in 1947.
I should point out that much of the jewry come from ashkenazi stock. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I'm not an expert on the diaspora, but I can't help noticing the irony of the last four letters.
There is no comparison. Our Founders were here, and fought for independence. We conquered the natives by force. That is the way of the world. The Zionists convinced a world authority to clear out a piece of land, which they had not conquered, and many weren't even there, and GIVE it to them. A world body, led by the US, with no authority whatsoever, ordered Palestinians off their homeland, to GIVE it to Zionists with NO CLAIM to the land that any legitimate court would recognize. I'm surprised you can't see the difference. Hell, MY ancestors were defeated by the white Europeans, and I'm not pissed. I'm pissed about the broken treaties, but not about the wars. (Full disclosure: I had ancestors fighting the Natives, too. I have a mixed background.) But in NO WAY does our war for independence resemble the land seizure and giveaway of Palestinian land to the Zionists. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
We conquered the natives!!!! So you lied about that also. You are a democrat flip flopper. No need to call you Tonto anymore.
We conquered the natives!!!! So you lied about that also. You are a democrat flip flopper. No need to call you Tonto anymore. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
why call him tonto?
Your first fallacy is thinking all Jews can be sorted into two discrete categories - religious or Zionist. Are Zionists not religious? And where did you read that "religious Jews" did not support the creation of Israel? Got a link? Today it's the ultra-orthodox religious sects who are most fanatic about building new settlements in and around Jerusalem and the West Bank.

If you read the wikipedia link, it is clear that Jewish ties to the land go back at least as far as Palestinian ones. The UN provided the legal basis (UN Resolution 181 passed November 29, 1947) for partitioning the land. If you also require a moral basis, start with the Holocaust. And the Zionists stopped being terrorists after the British withdrew in 1947. Originally Posted by lustylad
Wikipedia? That's written by whoever shows up. The Palestinians have the superior claim. The land was stolen. It had not been the Jewish homeland for TWO THOUSAND YEARS! Any claim by the Jews would be invalid after that time.

And think about how much more stable the ME would be if Israel had not been created. How many lives would have been saved? What would our national debt be? Israel will foment perpetual war until as long as they exist. The elitists who came up with this brilliant plan knew that. And they make money and gain power through perpetual war. This was a brilliant move by the elitists, but horrible for the rest of us. The elitists don't lose their children. The elitists don't run up debt. We've been scammed. Big time.
Wikipedia? That's written by whoever shows up. The Palestinians have the superior claim. The land was stolen. It had not been the Jewish homeland for TWO THOUSAND YEARS! Any claim by the Jews would be invalid after that time.

And think about how much more stable the ME would be if Israel had not been created. How many lives would have been saved? What would our national debt be? Israel will foment perpetual war until as long as they exist. The elitists who came up with this brilliant plan knew that. And they make money and gain power through perpetual war. This was a brilliant move by the elitists, but horrible for the rest of us. The elitists don't lose their children. The elitists don't run up debt. We've been scammed. Big time. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
you're living in fantasy land.

you forgetting Saudi Arabia. its influence under whabism and its export variant is what fueled all those insurgencies and not too mention increased oppression of non-muslims.

Whabism, a version of islam as practiced in pure form, is basically islamic supremacy.

the creation of israel is not a factor in this

Israel is cannon fodder for excuses for failed states.
I should point out that much of the jewery come from asheknazi stock. they were originally from khazar.

Sephardic jews are indigenous people of israel. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Such a hacham you are.
Such a hacham you are. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Such a schlub you are, oinkboy.
Such a schlub you are, oinkboy. Originally Posted by lustylad
Putz pig
IGNORE
IGNORE

You fellas don't get it, do you?

And think about how much more stable the ME would be if Israel had not been created. How many lives would have been saved? What would our national debt be? Israel will foment perpetual war until as long as they exist. The elitists who came up with this brilliant plan knew that. And they make money and gain power through perpetual war. This was a brilliant move by the elitists, but horrible for the rest of us. The elitists don't lose their children. The elitists don't run up debt. We've been scammed. Big time. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So you've gone from saying the Jews have NO CLAIM to saying the Palestinians have the SUPERIOR CLAIM? Then you're conceding that the Jews have a legitimate (if inferior) claim. Much wiser people than you have tried to untangle this knot. They ALL agree that BOTH sides have legitimate claims. The way to ensure “perpetual war” is to keep denying the claims of one side or the other.

The Middle East will never be stable, with or without Israel. Blaming our national debt on aid to Israel is like blaming your electric bill on a 4-watt nightlight. Without foreign aid, our debt might be only $19.4 billion instead of $19.5 billion – if you assume we wouldn't have been dragged into costly wars because we stupidly left Israel defenseless. Not only are you clueless about numbers, you also have no grasp of history. Every Arab-Israeli war but one was started by the Arabs. The only exception was the Six Day War in 1967, when Israel acted to pre-empt an imminent Arab attack. So much for “fomenting perpetual war”. And who are those mythical “elitists” who “don't lose their children” in such wars? Do you mean the Zionists who returned to Israel and built a prosperous country out of the desert? Their children serve on the front lines of the Israeli Defense Forces. In case you didn't know, serving in the military is compulsory for all Israelis.

Your shallow bumper-sticker “analysis” is always laughable. The more complex the issue, the more ignorant and simplistic you are.
Seems to me the bevel headed sap sucker is an Isreal hating Anti Semite. Originally Posted by bambino
I did Nazi that coming....
Obama is a puppet he isn't going to do shit. He's all talk no action.

Jim