!VI! Pimp Update (If not interested DON'T READ)

That wasn't her fucking pimp. She was just a dumb broad that got her ass caught and blamed someone else. Nothing more. They should have arrested her for robbing her roommates and stealing their dog.
Anyone have contact information for !VI!!. Originally Posted by pilot4u2.0
I'm with you. Is she still active? Originally Posted by daltx_m
Her account was active earlier this week.
Attached Images File Type: png vi.png (51.9 KB, 268 views)
Whoa...first time since the news broke. This might get interesting again.
vi you seriously should seek some counseling, Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Look who's talking

Yay, !Steve! is back!

Please explain how Vi setting up an LLC with two ninja turtles was a misunderstanding. Originally Posted by TinMan
How do you know the LLC wasn't setup before he forced her into being a hooker?

That wasn't her fucking pimp. She was just a dumb broad that got her ass caught and blamed someone else. Nothing more. They should have arrested her for robbing her roommates and stealing their dog. Originally Posted by marvelousntx
How do you know that those roommates didn't deserve to be robbed?

Her account was active earlier this week. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
It was probably the pimp logging in, they can get computer access in jail sometimes.

How do you know the LLC wasn't setup before he forced her into being a hooker? Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Oh, really? Explain that theory, and how it was a "misunderstanding".
Oh, really? Explain that theory, and how it was a "misunderstanding". Originally Posted by TinMan
Because I said so
Because I said so Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Lol! Please don't tell us you're making shit up on the fly!
If you want to make a comeback, go for it
Some idiots will still pay to fuck you but most clients will avoid you

Those bills must be close to the ceiling right about now
Lol! Please don't tell us you're making shit up on the fly! Originally Posted by TinMan
I have already explained this, how do you know that the LLC wasn't setup before he became violent. Do you not remember the taser story?
Walk us through the timeline, then. When did he "force her into being a hooker?" Keep in mind she started turning tricks on Eccie in 2013.
Her account was active earlier this week. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Nice catch!

So the !VI! account was accessed on 11-07-2016 09:39 PM.

The Pimp's Facebook account, after a long silence, had a very long rambling post added on 11-08-2016 00:31 AM.

That's 3 hours later. And it would have taken quite a while to write, so it was started before that.

Is it a coincidence that these 2 accounts would suddenly both come alive at about the same time? Perhaps...

Correction:

The previous Facebook post was on October 24 at 2:04am.

The one before that was way back on June 20.

We know that the posts in June were being made by a friend. It's hard to believe that The Pimp now not only has direct access to Facebook while in prison, but that he also has such access after midnight. So exactly what is going on here is not clear. If he was in control of the !VI! account as I believe, and he has someone posting as/for him on Facebook, perhaps he trusted that person with access to the !VI! account. At this time he is actively using Facebook to communicate with his supporters and to gather things like character witness statements.
Walk us through the timeline, then. When did he "force her into being a hooker?" Keep in mind she started turning tricks on Eccie in 2013. Originally Posted by TinMan
FWIW a post from the !VI! account sets the date of her first trick as 06/06/13. Emphasis on the FWIW.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...06&postcount=7

We know that the posts in June were being made by a friend. It's hard to believe that The Pimp now not only has direct access to Facebook while in prison, but that he also has such access after midnight. So exactly what is going on here is not clear. If he was in control of the !VI! account as I believe, and he has someone posting as/for him on Facebook, perhaps he trusted that person with access to the !VI! account. At this time he is actively using Facebook to communicate with his supporters and to gather things like character witness statements. Originally Posted by sean rider
Wouldn't it be rich if it was Vi posting on his behalf.
So many people with so little to do.
Life must be very dull.
You never waste time on useless shit?