WTF! I got proposition for sounding.

^^^ What?
Oh a different Italia lol
Not me (who happens to be in Austin)
  • pxmcc
  • 07-20-2018, 08:27 PM
we don't wanna hear about your sex life, just the sounding part..
Don't want to hear about imaginary sex life, especially the sounding part.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-21-2018, 06:31 AM
Don't want to hear about imaginary sex life, especially the sounding part. Originally Posted by pyramider
well i really like medical stuff, especially the complications..
Man up and use your corn dog stick.
This thread is hilarious.
^^^ What?
Oh a different Italia lol
Not me (who happens to be in Austin)
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Yeah, I was wondering...
[QUOTE=pxmcc;1060756406]well i really like medical stuff, especially the complications..[/QUOTE

Point taken ...

Man up and use your corn dog stick. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
True, vey true.
Yeah, I was wondering... Originally Posted by sharkman29
You know dang well that wasn't me, I do not participate in any type of double shenanigans
  • 3Sum
  • 07-25-2018, 09:28 AM
Last weekend update:

Ok this is probably the most fetish thing I’ve done so far. Sounding: The practice of inserting plastic or metal 'sounds' (long thin and very smooth objects) into yours or someone else’s urethra.

Sounding didn’t hurt at all, it did feel weird at first, but once deep inside close to the
cowper’s glands, I exploded with very intense orgasm. Now mind you, I had an awesome girl with me who knew how to tease me and ease me into this fetish. Over all the best orgasm I’ve ever experienced.

Blonde started out with an awesome BJ / HJ. Getting me hard as bull, she whips out the sounding rod, a thin 12” rod with a tear drop shaped metal bead at the end, about 5mm at the thickest part of the tear drop. She sanitized it, dabbed some KY and slowly inserted into my pee hole while licking my underside of penis head.

I didn’t think the 12” rod would go in all the way but to my amazement, it went in all the way to 11” or more, just leaving the tip of the handle exposed. 12” rod inside my 7.75” dick, I guess the urethra is longer than I thought. First time going in it felt little uncomfortable, but after several in and out with a rod, it went in smoothly. I’m guessing my urethra got use to the 5mm stretch. In and out, in and out, and once the tip bulb got closer to my cowper’s gland, I exploded with cum all over my dick as she was pulling out. My girl blonde just giggled while she licked and sucked the rest of my cum it out of my dick. Strange I did cum, but my dick was still hard as a bull and was ready for more. I’m guessing the stimulation was directly to the gland and not through actual penetration.

We messed around and my second orgasm was from penetration. After that it was game over. I’m wondering if I can stimulate the cowper’s gland, over and over to see how many times can I cum without fatiguing my penis. Having sex through penetration does fatigue the penis, therefore it goes limp after you cum, but sounding, you’re stimulating the gland and therefore you cum without fatigue. This is just my observation. Let me experiment this theory and I’ll keep you posted. I might have found the answer to male multi orgasm, now granted the second time I did cum inside my girl’s pussy, there were less fluid than the first time, but the orgasm was just as intense. The first time was like hitting an oil well, fluid gushing out, except it was white.

Check out the video I found, just cut and paste. See what it was like when I did it. My girl was blond so this isn’t mine. Also the rod used on me was thinner with bulb at the end, not like this drill bit this guys was using with his Latina girlfriend. Might have to post a video soon. Well there you have it guys, good golf, good fishing, good sounding, good hobbying or what ever makes you happy.

https://xhamster.com/videos/mistress-sounding-519390
FUCK NO

Close this batshit thread in the name of public safety
  • pxmcc
  • 07-25-2018, 11:02 AM
OP I'm just glad you're not in the ICU. usually experiments like this end badly..
You know dang well that wasn't me, I do not participate in any type of double shenanigans Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
I know, just kidding!
Fuckn, Dumbasss Are you Seriously considering getting your prize pole mutilated by an unlicenced impaler???? Go for it.... No more Happy endings for you Sir.... Clean cut preppy or not. End up with a ALL WHITE sheet in the coroners Office , worse case Scenario . SOONER thank you think , Pun intended.
This isn't about sounding....it's about the op. Wants attention