ATF vs Variety... What Say You?

Oh no. I thing Alyssa Marie is gonna have me deported off eccie
How about variety with your ATF?

Spice it up.. "Can you meet at 5 on Tuesday? I found this awesome whole in the wall motel down route 35." "Can we meet at the bar? You walk up to me sitting at the bar stool and pick up my tab and shout, "he's leaving with me!"
When you get the comfort level of knowing someone is reliable and what their limits are and etc, it's easy to keep it fresh.
Xx Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
nice idea, i may borrow it .
I meet most providers at strip clubs, so sometimes they will text me while they are working and tell me about a new girl she's helping (I have no clue if she gets a cut or if she is just being that nice).

Either way, I enjoy finding someone new and appreciate the opportunity from a regular .
I meet most providers at strip clubs, so sometimes they will text me while they are working and tell me about a new girl she's helping (I have no clue if she gets a cut or if she is just being that nice).

Either way, I enjoy finding someone new and appreciate the opportunity from a regular . Originally Posted by Merwiin
Totally!! I used to see a guy in New York and I told him that he had to broaden his horizons. So he would have me do homework and find a new girl for him to meet in between our meets. It was so awesome! Lol
I know other girls who do the same thing.
Xx