Any advice on how to replace ATFs/regulars without wasting a lot of time and money?

• DSK
  • 07-04-2016, 09:42 AM
For a fee of $4000 I will supply you with your new ATF for a meeting once a week for the next 10 weeks at her incall location.
You will not waste time nor money.
It's a simple solution for a man in need. Originally Posted by micktoz
Pimps do the same for less!!
I have stumbled across an amazing dancer.

She is my unicorn. My out of pocket cost has been very reasonable. I give her rides to work, and she thanks me with a fantastic BBBJ.

Now, I have given her case a few times without nothing in return. She always pays back more in return. Yesterday we hung out for 5 hours, watched a movie and played around a couple of times. My cost, $95 for the electric bill and a $100 bill.

I am helping her with some things, but thats between us. Now it has taken me years to find the unicorn.

So there isn't a quick easy cheap way to do it.

The more shit you throw on the wall the more sticks.

Are you looking for a Sugar Baby? Or a standard provider? I don't think you can make one out of a provider, but a dancer you can.
SL, don't listen to all these naysayers. What you wish is quite possible. I will give you some solid advice; clearly the least expensive way of doing it.

Here it is:

Pray to whatever God that you believe in, asking him/her/it to find you a replacement ATF. And if you do it just right, with sufficient conviction, your next ATF, will magically fall into your lap, in no time.

But here's the catch...you need to have faith in it. Otherwise, it will never work.

And if by any chance, you don't believe in a God....you are fucked.
Lance, if I were attempting to do such a thing, I would attempt to identify the hobbyist with similar tastes to mines. I would then pick his brain on who his ATF is and why. If his views seem similar to yours, you would probably have a higher probability of finding such a woman. But, one woman? Pfft! That's like eating one type of meal for the rest of your life, I guess we all hobby for different reasons though. Hope this helps!
Pimps do the same for less!! Originally Posted by DSK

No shit! Just don't tell the OP.
I wasn't trying to be facetious or ironic. I have several clients who had an ATF who would bring me in for doubles with them or who would send them my way every so often. When their ATF retired, the transition to me was easy for them. Maybe I am different, but I tell all my guys to let me know when they want a reference or ideas for who to see next. I am happy to refer them to any lady who might fit their needs. I have learned when you let them come and go freely, they tend to come back as longterm friends. When a guy works near me and they become a regular, all is dandy until they get a different job on the opposite side of town. I wouldn't expect them to drive that far to continue seeing me. Instead, I am happy to help them find someone new. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Well Yummy, you are a sweetheart in my book as it appears that you look out for your regulars and exhibit some level of care. If I ever make it to Houston, I hope I have the pleasure of meeting you.

You can't always get what you want but if you try some, you just might find you get what you need. Philospopher M. Jagger