Happy Incarceration Mayor Nagin

As usual you are wrong Waacco cannot tell left from right and fucked up the reply, you agreed with him so makes you all dumb fucks wallow on Mcpig. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Waco's judgement of you was *right* on, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

you can't even read or comprehend a simple question.

what an "award winning" dumbfuck you are IB.

congrats. Originally Posted by JCM800
You're the one suffering from brain disorders stemming from the fact that you keep dipping your tongue in

shit, Originally Posted by JCM800
1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
starting day 2 of your "all new" dipshit meltdown a little early IB?

and even though you won't admit it ...it's all because you can't comprehend what you read.

what was in the fridge? ....remember that question dummy?

even the very simple things, you fail to grasp.
Waco's judgement of you was *right* on, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You're the one suffering from brain disorders stemming from the fact that you keep dipping your tongue in

1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Noticed you didn't get my reply you babbling buffoon nice try at deflection. Wallow on Mcpig. You are a easy target. Ron White must have had you in mind when he said "you can't fix stupid".
Noticed you didn't get my reply you babbling buffoon nice try at deflection. Wallow on Mcpig. You are a easy target. Ron White must have had you in mind when he said "you can't fix stupid". Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why should anyone consider one of your self-described, prosimian remarks as having any intellectual merit, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

starting day 2 of your "all new" dipshit meltdown a little early IB?

and even though you won't admit it ...it's all because you can't comprehend what you read.

what was in the fridge? ....remember that question dummy?

even the very simple things, you fail to grasp. Originally Posted by JCM800

It's your comprehension skills that are
because you've continuously dipped your tongue in
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054983056]Why should anyone consider one of your self-described, prosimian remarks as having any intellectual merit, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

You sure would not because it would prove you are full of shit and backed the wrong horse. Go stand in front of the cages and whack off hominid fucker.
A refrigerator with stacks of illegal money in the freezer. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
what was in the fridge? Originally Posted by JCM800
It looks like you aren't just playing dumb, are you, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout?

A refrigerator with stacks of illegal money in the freezer Originally Posted by I B Hankering
yeah, the money was in the freezer ...my question was "what's in the fridge?" Originally Posted by JCM800
The freezer with all the money, jackass! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

let me know when you can tell the difference between the fridge and the freezer ...or if you need help, feel free to ask.

It's your comprehension skills that are shit because you've continuously dipped your tongue in shit 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

...and also, please try to explain to everyone here what your obsession with shit is? (...it's currently your "go-to" cut & paste)
You sure would not because it would prove you are full of shit and backed the wrong horse. Go stand in front of the cages and whack off hominid fucker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"The term 'hominid' is also used in the more restricted sense as hominins or "humans and relatives of humans closer than chimpanzees". In this usage, all hominid species other than Homo sapiens are extinct.' (wiki)

So tell us again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, what is it that YOU fuck?

let me know when you can tell the difference between the fridge and the freezer ...or if you need help, feel free to ask.

...and also, please try to explain to everyone here what your obsession with shit is? (...it's currently your "go-to" cut & paste) Originally Posted by JCM800
You're the one who needs to do the expository on
1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, because you so enjoy dipping your tongue in
and because the "cut & pastes" are direct quotes from you, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

BTW, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, when something other than the money becomes the basis for an indictment against "Dollar Bill" Jefferson, it'll be in the newspaper.

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054987559]"The term 'hominid' is also used in the more restricted sense as hominins or "humans and relatives of humans closer than chimpanzees". In this usage, all hominid species other than Homo sapiens are extinct.' (wiki)

So tell us again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, what is it that YOU fuck?

You are the one constantly obsessing on simians,hominids ect It indicated you had moved from fucking trannies to the ape family. Although I did like your "coming out speech" in the other thread. cocksucker.
You are the one constantly obsessing on simians,hominids ect It indicated you had moved from fucking trannies to the ape family. Although I did like your "coming out speech" in the other thread. cocksucker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're the one that devised the "ad hominid" relationship, and you have now divulged that you abhor relationships with Homo sapiens females. So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, tell us again what is it that YOU do fuck?

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054250033&postcount=64
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're the one that devised the "ad hominid" relationship, and you have now divulged that you abhor relationships with Homo sapiens females. So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, tell us again what is it that YOU do fuck?

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054250033&postcount=64 Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You are simple cocksucker, and are dismissed. Only thing you did right was to let COG step into the ad hominid trap instead of you. Keep wallowing in your little shit pond Mcpig I am finished on this thread.
This does seem to be the "Louisiana way."

Remember William "cold cash" Jefferson? He's the former NOLA-area Congressman who got caught with about $90K hidden in the freezer of his home, thus lending new meaning to the term "cold cash."

When former governor Edwin Edwards ran (and won) again in 1991, he already had a well-chronicled history of corruption. His opponent that year was white supremacist and former Klan leader David Duke, an embarrassment that made Edwards's image problems pale in comparison. His supporters didn't even make the faintest pretense of denying his corrupt past as they stressed that it was of paramount importance to "elect the crook."

A popular bumper sticker at the time said something like, "Vote for the crook: It's Important!"

Even then-president George H. W. Bush jumped into the fray, urging Louisianans to vote for the Democrat rather than the Klansman. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight

He is just one of many, many Politicians who were caught over the years. I am from Louisiana , my family goes back almost 300 years,.

My grandfather was offered millions and millions in bribes to look the other way on Oil/Gas taxes,, all the big boys(Texaco, Shell, Exxon) offered up Swiss Bank Accounts over and over, my g-paw never took a dime.. this was all back in the 60's and 70's..
BTW, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, when something other than the money becomes the basis for an indictment against "Dollar Bill" Jefferson, it'll be in the newspaper.

hey IB ....what's in the fridge???????
You are simple cocksucker, and are dismissed. Only thing you did right was to let COG step into the ad hominid trap instead of you. Keep wallowing in your little shit pond Mcpig I am finished on this thread. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, tell us again what is it that YOU fuck?

hey IB ....what's in the fridge??????? Originally Posted by JCM800
Government Exhibit 20-45L, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.