ABD expects something for nothing!!!

WTF boardman.......are you trying to make this thread about you........the dental problem has magically disappeared.........."freebie" is on the table........go for it.
ANY ONE WOULD TAKE A FREEBIE! EVEN IF THE SITUATION DID NOT WARRANT IT! Originally Posted by hardwood
Say it for yourself. Aside from that, it is still hard to believe that freebie session was offered.
Looks to me like freebies = very expensive pussy..........I'll pass!
uh oh, cat fight!

WTF boardman.......are you trying to make this thread about you........the dental problem has magically disappeared.........."freebie" is on the table........go for it. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Isn't there a quote something like "The difference between sex for free and sex for money is that sex for free is a lot more expensive than sex for money?"

Looks to me like freebies = very expensive pussy..........I'll pass! Originally Posted by boardman
I guess we'll wait for ABD to confirm what he said about offering her compensation for the room and gas only. If he did that, and she drove there, she understood that that's all she was to expect. Again, not to say I would not have then paid something for a wonderful session, but she had no business to expect it.

Let's not gloss over the driver banging on the door. I would have dismissed this whole thread and still called to see her if the driver at the door part had not occurred.
Let's not gloss over the driver banging on the door. I would have dismissed this whole thread and still called to see her if the driver at the door part had not occurred. Originally Posted by hardwood
Yes, driver thing is very disturbing. It is a shame that something like this happened with two senior members of this board. I would have expected they would know how to handle the situation better.
Sorry to keep harping on that point. But it happened to me, it was not fun, and I still have the scar to prove it!
Okay, this went well.

*note to self* calling out someone you have had a BUSINESS arrangement with in coed never works.
I don't have a dog in this fight but.... if a provider offered me a freebie as long as I went to her... I'd be on it like a hen on a June bug...
Okay, this went well.

*note to self* calling out someone you have had a BUSINESS arrangement with in coed never works. Originally Posted by luxury daphne

Okay, this went well.

*note to self* calling out someone you have had a BUSINESS arrangement with in coed never works. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I said that already in different terms in post #5 but you are correct it obviously needs to be said again.

Note the disclaimer:

[the following are all speculation or fictional and for entertainment purposes only]

I am letting IT go and will not comment on any more accusations from you but you are still biting me. Go figure. Originally Posted by Just4Hobby
For someone who said he was not going to comment any more you sure are doing alot of commenting.

Nothing against the provider or the reviewer as there are always two sides to every story but...

White knight white knight...sorrry I just can help myself...this thread and the other have been my best laugh on here in a while.
  • Dad
  • 09-18-2010, 06:38 AM
I guess we'll wait for ABD to confirm what he said about offering her compensation for the room and gas only. Originally Posted by hardwood
He just started a thread over at HD!

(Ladies & Gentlemen, Please move your ass over to the theater down the block! For your trouble, we will provide free popcorn! )
This thread, chock full of win, it is...
I was going to write a rebuttal to all this bullshit, since I hadn't looked at this thread in almost a day and apparently it blew the fuck up. But what's the point?

Good luck to you, sarah and abdclub. J4H, thanks for outting yourself as a WK fucktard.