Meanwhile, Back In Afghanistan........

It is not my fighting...and Originally Posted by WTF
Here's a link of you claiming to be thinking ....

... so who's doing your fighting OVER HERE .... NOW AND IN THE FUTURE ...

... SINCE YOU "still do not think we should be over there."

It's not "my fighting" .... "your fighting" .... "his or her fighting" ....

It's "our fighting"!!!!! I wish the world were otherwise, but it's not.

When I send in a a dollar in Federal taxes I can't hold back part of it because I disagree with how that portion or percentage intended for the military is going to be spent ... when or where! Any more than I can withhold a % because I don't like people getting "free money"!

The same goes for blood, friends, and relatives. With all due respect you should not "assume" otherwise.
Lexie's club is a funny bunch, what we call peter they call lunch. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So now you're trying rhyming EKIM ! Just like Jesse Jackson ! Tryin to be "down " with the Dindu Nuffins, EKIM ? Instead of " down, on YOUR knees " with them !
So now you're trying rhyming .... Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
.. he actually calls it a "peter"? That even "sounds" "gay" on paper!

I can't imagine what it sounds like with his natural lisp! Creepy to say the least.
So now you're trying rhyming EKIM ! Just like Jesse Jackson ! Tryin to be "down " with the Dindu Nuffins, EKIM ? Instead of " down, on YOUR knees " with them ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
.. he actually calls it a "peter"? That even "sounds" "gay" on paper!

I can't imagine what it sounds like with his natural lisp! Creepy to say the least. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Mention the word " Peter" and just look at who shows up. LOL, two members of the reach around club. Need a room boys???
Remind me again. How many Americans have died, or been maimed for life, in our effort to turn this pile of rocks into something more than a 12th century shithole ruled by religious zealots? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Latest numbers I could find totaled up to over 1,700 DEAD and over 55,000 maimed/wounded. Funny how all the Liberal Obama supporters never EVER mention those numbers. Apparently, any deaths less than 4500 is "nothing to see here, never mind, move along"
Latest numbers I could find totaled up to over 1,700 DEAD and over 55,000 maimed/wounded. Funny how all the Liberal Obama supporters never EVER mention those numbers. Apparently, any deaths less than 4500 is "nothing to see here, never mind, move along" Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Those were "boots on the ground," right?

How many "contractors' have been killed or wounded? Afghanistan? Iraq?

Since January 22, 2009?
Those were "boots on the ground," right?

How many "contractors' have been killed or wounded? Afghanistan? Iraq?

Since January 22, 2009? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Been going on since 2001, do you want to get our troops out of that shit hole?

If yes , good for you.
If not , quit pissing and moaning about casualties.
Been going on since 2001, do you want to get our troops out of that shit hole?

If yes , good for you.
If not , quit pissing and moaning about casualties.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
A false premise there EVA (sorry I didn't vote for you); how about winning and getting out? I think we would all like to see our troops come home but only after they finish the job (which is to destroy all the terrorist units, support crews, and leadership). Leaving without that invited (guarantees it actually) a response and an avalanche of good PR for terrorists around the world. No, my complaint is with the guy in the White House who does not understand very much about the way the world works and refuses to admit it. We need a strategy that gives us a win because right now this is Obama's second military defeat. How many presidents can say that they lost two wars during on one presidency?
A false premise there EVA (sorry I didn't vote for you); how about winning and getting out? I think we would all like to see our troops come home but only after they finish the job (which is to destroy all the terrorist units, support crews, and leadership). Leaving without that invited (guarantees it actually) a response and an avalanche of good PR for terrorists around the world. No, my complaint is with the guy in the White House who does not understand very much about the way the world works and refuses to admit it. We need a strategy that gives us a win because right now this is Obama's second military defeat. How many presidents can say that they lost two wars during on one presidency? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How about never going there in the first place judy? or not dropping the ball to engage another country? To answer your last statement, there is one other preceding the last.
How about never going there in the first place judy? or not dropping the ball to engage another country? To answer your last statement, there is one other preceding the last. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Woulda, shoulda, coulda...deal with what is.
Woulda, shoulda, coulda...deal with what is. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
LMAO
  • WTF
  • 01-03-2016, 04:22 PM
Latest numbers I could find totaled up to over 1,700 DEAD and over 55,000 maimed/wounded. Funny how all the Liberal Obama supporters never EVER mention those numbers. Apparently, any deaths less than 4500 is "nothing to see here, never mind, move along" Originally Posted by RedLeg505
We no more should be nation building in Afghanistan than we were in Iraq. We should pull troops from that shit hole asap.
  • WTF
  • 01-03-2016, 04:24 PM
Woulda, shoulda, coulda...deal with what is. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Ok...raise taxes and pay for wars as we go....much like we do social security and Medicare.

That should shut you chickenhawkish neocons up.
...We should pull troops from that shit hole asap. Originally Posted by WTF
That was Obama's plan. Then Obama changed it. Why aren't you railing against Obama, Bitch?
  • WTF
  • 01-03-2016, 06:16 PM
That was Obama's plan. Then Obama changed it. Why aren't you railing against Obama, Bitch? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I am railing against Obama you dumb fuck. That you do not understand that simple fact is just another example of your ignorance.