Did I get scammed?

I only have one question, WHY DOES AN HOUR MAKE A DIFFERENCE ON THE "RENT". If you/your bf had to pay rent, wtf difference does a hour make. If this took place at night, what "rental" office is open that late ? I dont have a dog in the fight but this smells like BS to me.......
Keep bumping your history............most excellent. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Excellent and entertaining!

not only did you get scammed you got bad taste...lmao Originally Posted by muffbro
She is rough on the eyes and that's not IMHO, that's a FACT.

Starting today I will take better care of myself so I don't look like that in 20 years. Thanks Jade!
  • pyro
  • 08-31-2010, 06:58 AM
Does a one-footed duck swim in circles?

Did Muhamed climb the mountain?

Does the pope shit in the woods?

Did Farrah f*ck her faucet?

In short.

Why yes...
You did get scammed

party on Garth!
SCAM! Run Forrest RUN!

Some of you guys are just too nice. I hate it when I see unscrupulous providers take advantage of you!
SCAM! Run Forrest RUN!

Some of you guys are just too nice. I hate it when I see unscrupulous providers take advantage of you! Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Him: I got scruples ... you know what scruples are don't ya?

Her: No... but if you got 'em ... they must belong to someone else.

lines from Paper Moon with Ryan and Tatum O'Neal
You got scammed. When they take your money and give it to another person this is a sign of a rip. Since I mainly do Strippers, not had this prob except once. Gal was BP Gal at incall locn. Introduced me to BF (who was "cool about" it she said) and then wanted to give session money to him b4 we went inside. I simply left as this is a known ROB tactic.
I saw her when she was Brandy back in 2010 she used to be a nawesome provider. I saw her a few times but the last time I saw her she was strung out and didn't run off with my money but didn't d herself justice. I saw her together with Paige it was aterrible experience to say the least. I do not recommend seeing Jade aka Brandy or Paige. Ashden Love now thats a keeper. I'm Just saying!!
Spice-is-nice,

I think your way too kind. You have been scammed. I would put an alert out. I am really sorry this has happened to you, you are a really nice person. Now you know the value and importance of doing research on a lady.
xoxo
GP
newbies..
newbies.. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Lawls...
awww thanks KATYTEXAS2014 your too sweet babe
sorry you got scammed , but anytime she needs to EXIT within the first few minutes your screwed... unfortunately in a bad way
oh shit...from 2010 ugggggh
This thread was almost a YEAR OLD.
Way to go new guy.
I saw her when she was Brandy back in 2010 she used to be a nawesome provider. I saw her a few times but the last time I saw her she was strung out and didn't run off with my money but didn't d herself justice. I saw her together with Paige it was aterrible experience to say the least. I do not recommend seeing Jade aka Brandy or Paige. Ashden Love now thats a keeper. I'm Just saying!! Originally Posted by KATYTEXAS2014
Please do not post on threads over 30 days old, thanks!