Possible "Retaliation Review" coming

• motor
  • 10-21-2016, 01:47 PM
DallasBella, don't really understand why you felt the need to bump a two month old thread.....you should just move along and let it be.
"We had a girl" Is that a mouse in your pocket or the midget tranny Aaron? There is no "We" here as far as you're concerned. You're not a hobbyist posting reviews or offering anything resembling usable information. You're not a provider, although possibly an ex provider who lived in a filthy UNT dorm room and now using a Mandle. Originally Posted by Dilbertgolf
HER name is Erin.

I just provided usable information. I just said that we had a girl post 4 separate "retirement" threads within just 5 days of each other, only for her to "comeback" after her "retirement" lasted only 4 days.

That is very usable info in my book.
HER name is Erin.

I just provided usable information. I just said that we had a girl post 4 separate "retirement" threads within just 5 days of each other, only for her to "comeback" after her "retirement" lasted only 4 days.

That is very usable info in my book. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Your "book" and opinion are about as worthless as the pecker that Aaron/Erin was born with. Again, until you review a provider or stop masquerading with that Mandle, there is no "We" when it comes to "You" and this community.
  • motor
  • 10-22-2016, 11:41 PM
No Fucher, Her name is Dallas bella, not Kitty or !VI! or even Tara. Get you ign orant back woods ass on the same page as the OP. you fucking goof ball
  • motor
  • 10-22-2016, 11:44 PM
Hey you fucking dipshit, This is about Dallasbella, NO KITTY OR !VI! OR EVEN TARA. Take you meds and go away, you monkey fucking idiot.
Let's take breather here my man. It's a SHMB lets not get too caught up with it.
Assholes like that will ruin the hobby for everyone else.