Hygiene issues is a no go. Stinky pussy reviews- THN, BP Roxi and Suicide Girl

Look dipshit dave, this here threAD has my name on it. Go take your bitch ass somewhere else to whine and complain.
The fact of the matter is THN does have a stinky pussy. Wk's go try it before you defend the stink in the pink.
Of course I do, I already said I do.

Don't expect any free stincky pussy for your efforts to assist in my threAD, harikari. Mmmmkay.
THN I would love to give you a taste test...blind fold me and come sit on my face! I have faith Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Only if I can binge on asparagus first.
The fact of the matter is THN does have a stinky pussy. Wk's go try it before you defend the stink in the pink. Originally Posted by Pillikari
THN has no WKs. She did have a few, but they alienated her after a bit a while back when her true colors showed. Did you see her for a session and know about it first hand Pillikari, or are you going by what you heard?
Jamie Baby... I'll lick your pussy any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Now cum here and show me a little love.

K
THN has no WKs. She did have a few, but they alienated her after a bit a while back when her true colors showed. Did you see her for a session and know about it first hand Pillikari, or are you going by what you heard? Originally Posted by davidfree986
David, i know its a big internet. It's easy to get turned around and forget where you are. I'm here for you and want to help.

Sweetie, honey... the tool shed is that <<<<<<<<< way.
Really...............I mean who brings up shit that supposedly may have happened years ago and brings it to the forefront like that? Agenda perhaps? Originally Posted by davidfree986
Davidkittydogmercianna is trying to be ironical.
  • makav
  • 05-23-2016, 12:33 PM
Ouch
I feel sorry for the providers too.. There is a middle eastern/India hobbyist that is posting on this thread right now.. Several of the providers have mentioned he is a nasty foul smelling overweight guy from India or somewhere in the middle east... Many of these guys do not bathe because that is part of their culture and they eat lots of curry which makes you stink even worse..Nasty greasy haired stink bombs... I feel sorry for the providers for sure. I barely made it through UTD in Richardson, putting up with these nasty towel head stinkers
Keep the racial stereotypes out of the thread.

If your going to get a warning or infraction for racial stereotyping. At least get it correct. "Towel Heads" is in reference to a different race normally Not Indian. Google is your friend before making some comments.
LMAO!!
Maybe he was trying to be a racist asshole to Sikh's?
Bet your bat phone is ringing off the hook for appointments, THN.
It comes under the old saying, "Any press is good press."
Marketing at its finest.

I'm lining up!
Bet your bat phone is ringing off the hook for appointments, THN.
It comes under the old saying, "Any press is good press."
Marketing at its finest.

I'm lining up! Originally Posted by micktoz
Yeah line out the door for very expensive stinky pussy.