How the hell do

If your really Paul....the new owner. I'd like to see one of your girls. What do I need to do.

Please PM me instructions.

I'll clear the air real quick. Originally Posted by Mr Clever
Clever I thinck that is going to be a

"SOFIASCO"

Just sayin'
Not only that, I have level 2 Reiki,, (sorry was never fully certified) to much symbolism and not enough hands on for me,, so I passed...

Now,, I am a LMT and I practice Tantra,,, how much better can it get for energy healers,,, right? Simply instead of saying Reiki ( which is just energy movement, and no hands on) just say rub downs given with love and care.. Positive energy!,,, RIGHT??? I could help this agency (sorry I am old school)/Co-op business wise via teaching healing energies and rubdowns to all the ladies.. It is not illegal to offer rubdowns btw......
Oh and all my years of advertising (yellow pages in the day now internet) answering phones(200 in all states at a time) email ( emails for all the ladies), scheduling, verifying clients and managing drivers......

Any other ladies looking for a well experienced mentor,, give me a shout....
I gotta admit, "Paul" this was a clever thread and a great hook........
Paul thincks I forgot about the alert thread over on the old P................the more things change, the more they remain the same.
Alex is actually managing now, so yes she can get you an appointment. Miss Wild, I have several franchises and different businesses... Originally Posted by HoustonHotties
I'm semi retired, bored, I'm a risk taker. I don't have to keep it forever and it seems like an interesting venture. On the contrary this is not a step backwards, I've done very well in business. You have to be a risk taker to do well in the business world and no matter what anyone says, it is a man's world honey. I will categorically deny this is anything but a Reiki Energy Group. I'm sure what you do is perfectally legal . I'll sell it to the next taker once I'm bored with it. Just like any business. Originally Posted by HoustonHotties

Welcome aboard "Paul". First, my compliments. You "sir", must have balls the size of grapefruits in order to purchase a business that you know nothing about. Risk taking is all part of the investment game but you sir, have taken this to an entirely new level. In fact, many a sane person might argue that your risk taking is to investing as soFia was to running a business; Insane-Out-Of-Control-Ridiculous!

Yes my name is Paul. If there is some special introduction method or secret handshake I don't know it. SoFia did not tell me. I'm here to look for a manager.....In her instruction manual is says "imperative to stay online all day as long as you can, if you fall asleep just catch up". Originally Posted by HoustonHotties
My first suggestion is to burn soFia's instruction manual. There's a reason she "sold" this venture just as there are reasons that she's been abolished from most, if not all, of the most reputable organizations in this hobby community. If you follow her instructions, you're destined to follow in her footsteps.

I bought Sophia's Reiki Group and I am looking for a manager. One of the ladies is managing now. Originally Posted by HoustonHotties

My next suggestion is to can that "Reiki" coin phrase. Unless this certification can be proven, it's a false and bogus claim and members of this community don't suffer fools well.

You've got an uphill battle on your hands; and that's a huge understatement. Not only do you have to work past the "previous owner's" indiscretions/practices, but mainly because you've got a very limited knowledge of how this thing is supposed to work. If you follow the "previous owner's" instructions, it only compounds your problems. What that means is that any reasonable hobbyist (if they've got ANY sense whatsoever) would be extremely reluctant to hand over their personal, private, and sensitive information to a hobby neophyte and whose new to the supply end of the hobby world. So from that standpoint, you're not going to find many hobbyists willing to take that risk until you establish yourself.

Risk-vs-Reward and "Paul", have jumped into the shark-infested ocean with a bloodied side of beef strapped to your back. Holy Shit Man!

Good luck.
pick me
Clever I thinck that is going to be a

"SOFIASCO"

Just sayin' Originally Posted by Wayward
That's kinda what I'm hoping for.....can you imagine sofiasco letting me in to bang one of her little princesses.

I don't know who would be more upset.....her or her WK.

If I could knock out two birds with one stone.....just sayin.
  • bbkid
  • 03-17-2010, 06:35 AM
That's kinda what I'm hoping for.....can you imagine sofiasco letting me in to bang one of her little princesses.
If I could knock out two birds with one stone.....just sayin. Originally Posted by Mr Clever
ROTFLMAO
From Sofia's Instruction Book:
"At least daily post an incomprehensible threAd in the co-ed section of the Houston Board............It's free advertising"

Jethro,
What day is the open house? I need to arrange my schedule.
ROTFLMAO Originally Posted by bbkid
Anxiously awaiting your PM.

I would like to know if I can change my handle....from Mr. Clever to Mr. Blue.

I think, I'm gonna be waiting til I'm blue in the Face.
Jethro if Mr Clever has some issue that can't be posted about, Father Wayward would just be tickled pinck to be the first alternate, to drop by the coin-op. Again just trying to help, you kids already have my screening info, don't you?
If I were you my first order of business would be to sign up with p411. They are a first rate group and you would be booked solid with appointments. I will come and spend $$ if you accept p411.
WTF...........Paul is already breaking sofia's first instruction to him.

He should be on here posting....................... ......
WTF...........Paul is already breaking sofia's first instruction to him.

He should be on here posting....................... ...... Originally Posted by dearhunter

Maybe he's doing the smart thing and going back to read all of the stuff that Sofia posted in the past so he will know why he's getting a lot of negativity. If he IS reading all of that stuff, he's probably thinking "WTF did I get into?"
Hell, in your old age you just birthed a phrase that appropriately describes Virgin Paul's predecessor business:

SOFIASCO

I love being present for births, new beginnings! Thanks for sharing, Htowner! Originally Posted by ferdburf
Guilty as charged . Can't put anything past the old dogs here.