Clients Commenting on Reviews

You just don't get it. I'm over it and you. Originally Posted by onehitwonder
So then shut up and quit bringing it up. Stop hijacking the young undercover diva's thread. If what your posting doesn't have anything to do with this thread have your catfight elsewhere.
Call it as you see it, huh? Well you might want to take your shades off, Sugar. I don't need to ask anyone anything. I can read. I could care less about all you have listed. Those are not the people I'm talking about. You know exactly who and when. You drove up stepping on toes. You say you're not knockin' anyone? Please. You have yet to stop. You don't care if folks like you? There is always room for self improvement. And what a lovely attitude to have when you're in the 'service' industry. Hope you boys are paying attention, for once. "10 pm's" that like your firey personality? Really? Thats what you thinck they're after? And once they've had your "fiery personality" I suspect that'll last 'em a long while. I know I've had enough. As I understand that providing is not your lifetime career, modeling is. Business slow in the world of glamour? And BTW, are'nt you just a bit past the retirement age already? And if you do indeed plan on coming back might I suggest you puruse my original post again and this time, with feeling......... And as far as rolling with the punches? You would'nt have to if you would stop flailing about. You want to be on the 'in' so bad yet you're not sharp enough to get out of your own way. Once again.............

Pretty is as pretty does...........see? It's ever so simple....................

With All the Maturity I could Muster,
Thehitta/ Cheri Originally Posted by onehitwonder

My college degree is not in modeling but thank you.
:facepalm:
Millennium Man, meet Angelinasdream, there you go! It's all yours. You two play nice now.......

My work here is done!

edit*

BTW, MM does your mama know you talk to women like that? Or do you talk to her like that too?

My work here is done! Originally Posted by onehitwonder
It's about time
edit*
BTW, MM does your mama know you talk to women like that? Or do you talk to her like that too? Originally Posted by onehitwonder
I slap my mama, cheaters never prosper!
one hit, please DELETE some of your pm's.......then check them. Really.
Although I do not disrespect the ladies who have chosen this as a way to survive tough times. Originally Posted by angelinadream
Isn't that what you are doing here too?
Isn't that what you are doing here too? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
That's why I don't knock anyone for doing this. I may be back one day if I fall on hard times one day. Your right. That's why I'm not judging anyone for being here for whatever reason. We all have bills to pay and some have kids.
one hit, please DELETE some of your pm's.......then check them. Really. Originally Posted by notanewbie

Ok all done
Yes indeed...ALL DONE!