What's on ya'lls bucket list of things to do

I’m confused if someone is banned how can they still post comments.... someone enlighten me.
I would really like to attend a furry convention in Atlanta at least once.
I have been so curious since I was at the JW in perimeter area of Atlanta. All the room doors were open and people were running around the halls with head to toe costume.
  • vadc
  • 07-07-2019, 04:24 PM
After I win the lottery, I plan on giving back to my community in a bigger scale than I am currently able to do. I also plan to buy myself a very upscale condo in NYC.....

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Melissa, very good answer but not sure you can afford a very upscale condo with $10 mil. even you buy one, they will wipe you out with taxes and fees. Just want to give you reality. sorry for little dent to your dream. But definitely donate some. Hope you WIN BIG !
  • vadc
  • 07-07-2019, 04:34 PM
my bucket list completed:
double, elevator, sandy beach, hot tub.

Only thing other thing I may consider maybe double with MILFs or GILFs with a +190LB fat provider and 20+ years well experienced provider. now the fat provider cannot be on top (I don't want my pelvic to get crushed) and I am not sure I can feel anything in 20+ years well established provider but I am sure she will know what to do with all men she fucked.

Perfectly good thread turn into threAD by white knights and selfish ladies. Turning this in to their own threAD. don't we have advertisement section for that?