TriWeakly, Did I Read This Correctly? Hopefully All of Ya'll Will Get Banned Over This.

• pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 11:27 AM
You guys should just cut the gay tension already and stop your back and forth circle jerk arguing. Just suck each other off already and get on with your day. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
CK, i can think of some better options than circle-jerking. did i mention that i'm a good masseuse tho..
maybe so, and maybe not..

is it true you're Rocker Rick? i noticed your trollish tendencies on oh2. i knew you're a retread, just not sure which retread, exactly. more details please.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
OH2 misses you...
what's funny is, TW would wet his pants before he'd say any of that shit to my face. that's the funny part.

Try, you might wanna pack an extra set of Depends in case you wanna say that shit to my face. i hear the extra absorbent is the shit, no pun intended...

bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
You are one bad ass...BIG BAD LEROY BROWN baddest man in the whole dam town.
Just be careful who you threaten...
OH2 misses you... Originally Posted by bb1961

Speak for yourself.

shine already figured out his BS isn't welcome there, same as pmscc.
You guys should just cut the gay tension already and stop your back and forth circle jerk arguing. Just suck each other off already and get on with your day. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Haha.. It's like a weekly meeting with these guys!
Too...bad they don't keep it in the mens room and we all have to "BEAR" witness !!
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 11:35 AM
OH2 misses you... Originally Posted by bb1961
i bring my friend mayhem wherever i go. what's not to like..

sure the n-girl pimp minds, and her chivalrous protector. but i could give exactly 2 fucks about that..

like Jack Nicholson said, "You can't handle the truth." just take the blue pill already..

i know you're being facetious, but i bet it does. how bout that qv list for all you cheap bastards. and the boobs thread i started which has garnered more views on oh2 than any other post..
If you are referring to me as ww you are wrong! I never posted before today but was an active member in the panhandle but left the hobby for various reasons. In fact ww has created another handle and is spamming the amp forum. Originally Posted by mj850
Yes WW is posting as GivetoMe..I have already exposed him
I know you are not WW because WW doesn't care about RR, Austin,San Antonio or Top providers
All hookers are the same to him and should all charge 120$
And he will never encourage members to expose his handle

I'm guessing you're back under this handle to attempt what submainracer has failed to do
Whoever falls for it, deserves it

Good luck
i can debate just fine. so ck got his panties all in a bunch when i called out the n-girl pimp, who happens to be female and who controls like 8 different handles, in violation of the rules on both sites. i think the n-girl pimp must have a special connection to ck, who i hear is a grandpa going on great grandpa. and your point is what again, good sir? Originally Posted by pxmcc
You have no proof...
i bring my friend mayhem wherever i go. what's not to like..

sure the n-girl pimp minds, and her chivalrous protector. but i could give exactly 2 fucks about that..

like Jack Nicholson said, "You can't handle the truth." just take the blue pill already..

i know you're being facetious, but i bet it does. how bout that qv list for all you cheap bastards. and the boobs thread i started which has garnered more views on oh2 than any other post.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Pat yourself on the back Bruce Lee...
I guess your problem is...you don't play well with others.
  • mj850
  • 03-13-2019, 11:48 AM
No Prince I am not or ever will be anyone else.
This is my one and only handle.
But thank you for saying I am not ww. I read these forums when I am bored and have nothing better to do. I have no quarrel with you or anybody else. RR has admitted to having multiple handles and even told others how to do it. I stuck up for him because I didn't care for how SL outted him. Austin was lots of fun to read before the shutdown. I wish this site would get a handle on how to rid it of bandles, shandles, and multi handles.
Peace
Originally Posted by pxmcc
i can debate just fine. so ck got his panties all in a bunch when i called out the n-girl pimp, who happens to be female and who controls like 8 different handles, in violation of the rules on both sites. i think the n-girl pimp must have a special connection to ck, who i hear is a grandpa going on great grandpa. and your point is what again, good sir?

YOU SIR, SHOULD NOT BE BRINGING CK INTO THIS SHIT STORM THREAD... Until someone shuts the crap down, we are all subjected to your rants, bullshit & nasty remarks towards a man that kept door open for the community when it was dark over here. Just because you can NOT BE A degenerate fucktard on Oh2 is NO reason to hate on others, make false accusations. Now, it is one thing... a shitty false banning post now bringing others into your bullshit... Your behavior on here along with your fan club not only is annoying to ladies, its deplorable.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 11:52 AM
^^interesting mj. NP is not terrible at spotting shandles. maybe you're not WW. if not, i stand corrected.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by pxmcc
i can debate just fine. so ck got his panties all in a bunch when i called out the n-girl pimp, who happens to be female and who controls like 8 different handles, in violation of the rules on both sites. i think the n-girl pimp must have a special connection to ck, who i hear is a grandpa going on great grandpa. and your point is what again, good sir?

YOU SIR, SHOULD NOT BE BRINGING CK INTO THIS SHIT STORM THREAD... Until someone shuts the crap down, we are all subjected to your rants, bullshit & nasty remarks towards a man that kept door open for the community when it was dark over here. Just because you can NOT BE A degenerate fucktard on Oh2 is NO reason to hate on others, make false accusations. Now, it is one thing... a shitty false banning post now bringing others into your bullshit... Your behavior on here along with your fan club not only is annoying to ladies, its deplorable. Originally Posted by TexasJess
sorry sweety. maybe you can't handle the truth. what i said is 100% true.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 11:56 AM
he could have said, "Look i know she's a pimp who controls 10 or more handles at any given time, but i don't care. just leave it be." but that aint what he said. instead it was just , "Lemme delete his posts so no one will know the truth and bury this shit-and this hobbyist-under the carpet." Straight-up cover up.
and yes i have proof. silly rabbit..
PX you're a loose cannon and one day your braggadocios ass is going to pay the price...it happens to the best of them...and you're no exception.