fucking joke...

We all know his type. No matter how deep a hole he digs, he cannot stop digging. No matter now much he harms himself, he cannot stop.
You heard her admit it. Now we have PROOF! Originally Posted by slubby
Cast it in gold for the masses. Lmao

Seriously though, some of you guys are quirky. For real.

So I really need to say I'm wrong in order to be wrong? And it's quotable "PROOF"?

Please send me to my whore-corner for pussifying the internet.....
Please send me to my whore-corner for pussifying the internet..... Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Patrick Swayze is waiting for me in whore's heaven to guard me from you fucksticks when I die. Eat your wheaties, bitches.
cant we all jsut get along around here.
Well some of us were try to lighten the mood until you stepped in, Rodney King.

Anyway...

I'd just like to say that Josh Hamilton should fully consider me as a prime candidate for his next ex wife. Totally off topic. I know. Point me.

I LOVE YOU, JOSH!!!!
Trolls feedn trolls where's Chung
Has anyone noticed that the op seems to have an obsession with "all you dicks"?
I guess he likes dicks.

Torito
There are no slaves in the US. Not even the military. And that is what owning someone means. Reguardless of what you may have meant, that is what you just called every provider on here. A slave. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Have you ever owed taxes?
Owed taxes, yes. Claimed I owned another human, even for an hour, never. In this day and time that is one of the more despicable things to say.
Now, give these folks a funny naughty joke, cause I also had an idea I was going to get a good laugh, a giggle, or a smile, and not this kinda thing. Smh[/QUOTE]

ditto
Trolls feedn trolls where's Chung Originally Posted by theboss21422
excuse me?

I'm right here, armed with a pithy remark.. you get first dibs.
Josh Hamilton should fully consider me as a prime candidate for his next ex wife. Totally off topic. I know. Point me.

I LOVE YOU, JOSH!!!! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Josh requires his wife to submit, while he does lines of coca-cola from the crack of her ass, and shots of Remy Martin off her tits.. are you ready?
There was a woman on the beach without any arms or legs, and crying. A man came along and asked her what the matter was. She tells him that she has not been hugged before, so he picks her up and hugs her.

The next day she is still there crying, the same man comes along and asks her what the matter is. She tells him that she has not been kissed before, so he picks her up and kisses her.

The next day she's still there crying, and same man comes along again. He asks her sternly what the matter is and she tells him that she has not been fucked before. So the man picks her up, walks to the end of a pier, and throws her in the sea and says: "Now you're fucked
We all know his type. No matter how deep a hole he digs, he cannot stop digging. No matter now much he harms himself, he cannot stop. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

Much like HTKing.