CHAPPAQUA.....WE HAVE A PROBLEM...

You should have stopped here:

Of course. I trust my govt implicitly. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

But like you confirmed:

It's no ruse. I am that stupid. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I went to the school of: If I repeat something often enough, a few of MY Idiot's will believe ME! Originally Posted by bigtex
No charge!
No charge! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is that all you've got?

LLIdiot has now demoted himself to Class Blooming Idiot from Insignificant Idiot Bystander.

Who knows? That could possibly represent progress in Idiotville!
Kerry:
Speaking in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Kerry was asked if the department should look at emails outside those already provided by Clinton. He said he thought the department had all the emails related to the State Department but said he would check.
In fact, the Department has whatever emails Hillary has decided to turn over–no more, and no fewer. If any of them were really embarrassing, they presumably were deleted long ago–the whole point of having your own private server for State Department business. This is what passes for transparency in Clinton World.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...the-emails.php
If I hear one more goddamn thing about benghazi I'm gonna puke. How many times do we need to convene a committee and go over it? Done it 7 times so far. They didn't get the answer they wanted so maybe 8,9,10 times and more wasted money? The truth is that there wasn't anything we could have done to save those men's lives. I've heard the lies; troops were an hour away, bullshit. Men were turned back and told to stand down, more bullshit. We don't like thinking we really couldn't have changed the outcome, regardless of our actions and people have a problem dealing with that. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
How many times have the RWW extremists tried to repeal the US health care law?

Wait a second ...is this ANOTHER Benghazi thread?
Kerry:
Speaking in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Kerry was asked if the department should look at emails outside those already provided by Clinton. He said he thought the department had all the emails related to the State Department but said he would check.
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
How does Kerry know what Hellarious has on her private computer "at home"?

Has he been slippin' over there for botox treatments? ... oh wait .. liposuction transplants!
How does Kerry know what Hellarious has on her private computer "at home"?

Has he been slippin' over there for botox treatments? ... oh wait .. liposuction transplants! Originally Posted by LexusLover
How do those two things have anything to do with one another. Goddamn, you've been eating retard sandwiches again, haven't you?
How do those two things have anything to do with one another. Goddamn, you've been eating retard sandwiches again, haven't you? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Actually, he's not allowed solid food.

It might interfere with his meds.