Ourhome2 Working?

Use the Puffin browser, You may need to reset password but it works fine in that browser for me
update, waited the 15 minutes (actually 30, still not working Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
Mine did the same thing. Reset password this morning and worked fine. Come home, try logging and after one try reached password quota. Try to reset but won’t let me. Wait 30 minutes, enter provided, and still does not work.
This place OH2 just needs to roll over and fucking die man, what a fucking waste
This is stupid pay 20.00 for the certificate ck!! Or else just shut it down I can't log in now I can't even request a password reset either.. going on 3 weeks thank God for tryst and p4
  • BLM69
  • 03-17-2022, 09:44 AM
This is stupid pay 20.00 for the certificate ck!! Or else just shut it down I can't log in now I can't even request a password reset either.. going on 3 weeks thank God for tryst and p4 Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
That simp trick isn't letting any $ leave his pocket, he'll just let the members get infected
It just don't make no sense he wants ad revenue but Jose ads pay by traffic thru the website if people can't log in he's gonna lose more money then 20.00 is worth that?? Like Jesus my cousin works as a programmer for websites he says 20.00 the certificate will be validated and all returns to normal. It appears ck has no interest in keeping up the site thankfully I took down most of my photos before the certificate expiration.. cus if you can't log in it makes no sense to have your pics there
Wish this site would figure out a way to reinstate the meeting availability section..
did the password reset deal AGAIN! got the new temp pw which is good for 24 hours.. waited 2 hours, tried and it failed.

got the message I had reached the limit on login attempts and had to wait 15 minutes. waited 20, failed again.

I firmly believe that OH2 is officially hosed.
Just for the record, Ima still not having any problems..
https://appnee.com/xoic/

Alle reden ständig über ihre Problemumgehungen. Was es nur einfacher macht, den code für den nächsten Angriff zu schreibe
: Everyone keeps talking about their workarounds. Which only makes it easier to write the code for the next attack :
I tried puffin it doesn't work either
At this point I'm done.. if I gotta go thru the d.w just to login it's no longer a essential part of my day.. I shouldn't have to "onion" my way thru
I tried puffin it doesn't work either
At this point I'm done.. if I gotta go thru the d.w just to login it's no longer a essential part of my day.. I shouldn't have to "onion" my way thru Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
My sentiments exactly.
Agreed. This last week I’ve tried the password reset multiple times and I’m just wasting my time. At least the first couple of weeks I could get in on an irregular basis, now I’m totally locked out
I can't even log in now...
I just tried logging in. For me it went straight to the site and showed it as being secure (the little lock symbol), but then when I tried to log it it went to the warning page about it being unsecure. Then it keeps kicking me back to the sign in page. That place is seeming like it's done. I don't know CK from a hole in the ground, but if he's of a certain age as some have said, maybe something happened with him?

I'm kinda stuck out because I had my contacts through there. I guess I'll be reestablishing myself.