Cruz to Run

You're the one wishing for something....and, you know it. Ted Cruz is a fringe whacko whose impact on Hispanic voting demographics will mean shit in the long run....and the short run.

Forget about it, you're dreaming. Originally Posted by timpage

Yep, your take on things was accurately predicted shortly after Cruz announced. Liberals are so predictable.
I am very sorry sir if my spanish is not up to par with your spanish. Yes, he is an Uncle Tomas- and what does being "brave" have to do with being a sellout to your own race for personal or political reasons?
You don't get a pass or get out of jail free pass becase you are "brave". Heck if I jump in a den with 5 hungry lions who hadn't eaten in a week- I would be "Brave" but very stupid as well.
Islamic Jihadist suicide bombers are brave because it take a lot of courage to strap a bomb to your body and blow yourself up- should we all idolize them as well because they are brave??? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
So you're comparing Uncle Tom to an Islamic terrorist. How long have you had dementia?
You're the one wishing for something....and, you know it. Ted Cruz is a fringe whacko whose impact on Hispanic voting demographics will mean shit in the long run....and the short run.

Forget about it, you're dreaming. Originally Posted by timpage
Since you have entered the realm of mind reading now, exactly what is that I am dreaming about or "wishing" .... with regard to Ted Cruz?

One reason why Cruz won't take much Hispanic vote in the primaries is Bush.

The Democratic Party has religiously taken for granted Hispanic votes in the general elections, and the Democratic Party hasn't rewarded the Hispanics for that mindless loyalty. I'm familiar with the "block voting" in the areas of metropolitan areas dominated by Hispanics (80-90%). Most of those votes are cast based on instructions handed out on the way to the polls or near the polls. That is the last time most of them see any "politicians"!

Esta necessita pora una persona a hablar Espanol con Hispanics a comprender.

Intiende, hombre?
Liberals are so predictable. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Intolerant is the word. Unless, of course, you agree with them.
Since you have entered the realm of mind reading now, exactly what is that I am dreaming about or "wishing" .... with regard to Ted Cruz? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LLIdiot, have you hopped on the Cruz bandwagon yet?

Or are you still hedging so that you can one day use your 20/20 hindsight and tell us what you really thought?
Since you have entered the realm of mind reading now, exactly what is that I am dreaming about or "wishing" .... with regard to Ted Cruz?

The Democratic Party has religiously taken for granted Hispanic votes in the general elections, and the Democratic Party hasn't rewarded the Hispanics for that mindless loyalty. I'm familiar with the "block voting" in the areas of metropolitan areas dominated by Hispanics (80-90%). Most of those votes are cast based on instructions handed out on the way to the polls or near the polls. That is the last time most of them see any "politicians"!

Intiende, hombre? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You really are a coyote.
You really are a coyote. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How can a "coyote" become the Patriarch of the Idiot Klan, errr Clan?
You really are a coyote. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, but I've seen them before. Have you? (I mean other than in the cartoons you still watch!)
  • DSK
  • 03-24-2015, 08:10 AM
No, but I've seen them before. Have you? (I mean other than in the cartoons you still watch!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
I wasn't sure what he meant by the coyote remark. Perhaps he could enlighten us?

Intiende, hombre? Originally Posted by LexusLover

And you know this how?

By using Google translate? if so, then your computer needs to go back to Spanish class, you outrageous rube!

The Mexican Americans in South Texas fucking HATE Canadian Cupcake Cruz. He's the worst kind of coconut to them.
Which of 1-4 would be "bad things"?

This thread is about Cruz isn't it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Right, only you and the rest of the chuckleheads can change a thread topic to bash President Obama.

And, none of the four are bad....when it's you and the merry asshats talking about the Cruzer. When you discuss our president, all of those things are terrible.

How to explain?
Birther hypocrites!
And you know this how?

By using Google translate? . Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Por Espanol. No necessito, bobo~! Usted vive in Tejas, and used no habla Espanol.

Que es su problema, stupido? Los amigos en la Nau Farmacia no hablan Espanol?

Hasta, stupido!
The Mexican Americans in South Texas fucking HATE Canadian Cupcake Cruz. He's the worst kind of coconut to them. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Spend a lot of time down there do you? Chatting with "the people"?

Go ahead and talk shit to the Yankee/Carpet Baggers. Let me guess~!

They just love Obaminable down there, right?
I wasn't sure what he meant by the coyote remark. Perhaps he could enlighten us? Originally Posted by DSK
He doesn't know. Don't embarrass him.