How long should it take to respond to an appointment request?

well hopefully you had a good time

I would say 24 hours, Ive always been good about quick responses with the exception of being with family/sick etc.
Now this can work the other way, ive responded quickly & then not heard back for days from a few which messed up my schedule because I didn't know if something came up etc, then at the last minute receive a pm -are we still on? lol ...really ?? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
You KNOW I did! FYI: Rates in Las Vegas are really DOWN!
You KNOW I did! FYI: Rates in Las Vegas are really DOWN! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Ive got gambling fever but it looks like Tunica is the closest I'm going to get to Vegas this summer but who knows
Ive got gambling fever but it looks like Tunica is the closest I'm going to get to Vegas this summer but who knows Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I'm sure you would teach those Ballagio girls a thing or two!
I respond to PM's and Emails the same day.I know not everyone is the same and everyone handles their business differently.If I received an appointment request and need to check references I will at least let the gent know that I received his request.The only requests I do not respond to is an inquiry on services or explicit language.
When sending a PM to schedule an appointment with a provider, how long should you expect before you hear back from them?

Providers: How long does it take you to respond? Are there Hobbyist you refuse to respond to, if so why? Originally Posted by Still Looking
As long as they need, dipshit! They eat sleep and shit like you do! You dont like it, go (litteraly) fuck yourself They have what you want

As long as they need, dipshit! They eat sleep and shit like you do! You dont like it, go (litteraly) fuck yourself They have what you want

Originally Posted by The Sea
ok Mr 11 posts. Why don't you be quiet for awhile and learn a little bit so you won't look like an entire idiot. You( in my opinion) either work in the industry or are supervising someone in the industry. To hide under a hobbyist name is a little low class. I have really tried to be civil to everyone on the board lately but when people make themselves look really dumb I just have to point it out. AS ALWAYS JUST AN OPINION
Don't feed the troll Burk.

From your vast 11 posts of which this one is longest, you are a girl, but not a provider, and not a hobbyist. You hold a low opinion of providers, and an even lower opinion of the guys. Do you mind if I ask what you hope to get out of your participation on these boards? I have no intention of helping you succeed in whatever your endeavors are, I'm just curious.

Are you stalking your husband, next boyfriend, or the provider who is seeing either one?
Are you thinking of a career change?
Maybe you are an ex-provider that got too old or fat and you want to re-live your glory (hole) days through the board?
Perhaps you are a provider that got banned, and you are coming back on another handle to post while drunk?
Maybe you are LE, and you think this is how you get street cred with other board members?
Last but not least, do you live under a bridge? If you answered yes, you might be a troll. How tall are you?

Anyway... since you didn't stop at the WW and introduce yourself, Welcome to eccie!

If I could fuck & Blow myself I would never leave home and I would have a shit pot full of money to pay for therapy for a wonderful person like you! When in the hell did my ex-wife become a member?