Zimmerman taken into custody after assault on ex wifes father, and gun threat to family

• WTF
  • 09-10-2013, 09:22 PM
15 more minutes for Zimmerman!
This is why you are almost universally despised Dick Rider - you can turn anything that is a routine difference of opinion into an effort to totally demonize your target of hatred, juxtaposing yourself as a paragon of virture, and wildly assuming more than two or three people agree with you.
Your predictable response will be to say I do the same thing, all the while ignoring your own faults. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA A!

You are a fucking riot, Sybil!

Hope they sell your meds in Detroit, or wherever you're moving that ISN'T Israel.

You're either an utter fraud or the most insincere Jew since Bernie Madoff, Rocky/Jane/Han/Marshall/IBIdiot/JL.

Which is it, psycho?
I used to have this boyfriend that was a big drug dealer. I didnt mind cause he was a great guy and treated me wonderfully. Originally Posted by ladylove12
Does "big" mean he was physically large? Or he was monetarily successful?

Just asking.
Both, I'm sorry. Didnt know this was English 1301. "I once had a boyfriend that was a very successful drug dealer." I stand corrected. There is that better lexuslover?
Both, I'm sorry. Didnt know this was English 1301. "I once had a boyfriend that was a very successful drug dealer." I stand corrected. There is that better lexuslover? Originally Posted by ladylove12
Personally, I don't care. I was "just asking" ... it is note worthy from the business point of view, as well as a taboo to be discussing "drugs" on the board.

This isn't about grammar. It's about common sense.
This isn't about grammar. It's about common sense. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If that's the case, you've wandered into the wrong place, jackass luvver.
Personally, I don't care. I was "just asking" ... it is note worthy from the business point of view, as well as a taboo to be discussing "drugs" on the board.

This isn't about grammar. It's about common sense. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I wasn't discussing drugs, I referenced a former boyfriend, who happened to be a drug dealer. Read it again thank you.
And just curious, so don't talk to bad to me, but why is it taboo to mention "the D word" (lol jk) on a hooker board. A place where "hobbiests" post about buying pussy in detail, including what they paid. While I'm totally for sites like this for safety, networking..etc and all the other good things they do to keep us safe and able to function in this industry successfully, I just don't understand why mentioning some other questionable activity would be taboo. It's like being on a bank robber board and they say "please no mention of prostitution on here because it's just to taboo and the LE may get mad", but then go on to talk about banks they robbed, the weapons they used and how much they got. "just asking"..
  • CJ7
  • 09-11-2013, 10:33 AM
I wasn't discussing drugs, I referenced a former boyfriend, who happened to be a drug dealer. Read it again thank you. Originally Posted by ladylove12
snick ..

you'll have to excuse LoserLoser, he's a tool disguised as a douchebag
snick ..

you'll have to excuse LoserLoser, he's a tool disguised as a douchebag Originally Posted by CJ7
Lmao, I'm gonna use that.. :-)
Lmao, I'm gonna use that.. :-) Originally Posted by ladylove12
That will show off your "education" ... join in the name calling.

Are you beginning to get a "feel" for your affliction? It does require self-analysis.
I wasn't discussing drugs, I referenced a former boyfriend, who happened to be a drug dealer. Read it again thank you. Originally Posted by ladylove12
Guidelines:

"#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed."

Bragging about a drug dealing boyfriend might fall in there some where.

Or was that a "ThreAD"?
  • CJ7
  • 09-11-2013, 11:55 AM
Guidelines:

"#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed."

Bragging about a drug dealing boyfriend might fall in there some where.

Or was that a "ThreAD"? Originally Posted by LexusLover

here's a novel concept ... let Chica apply the rules, and moderate the board as he sees necessary

and

you STFU
here's a novel concept ...

you STFU Originally Posted by CJ7
Right back at you!

(I was answering the lady's question.)

Not only does she not know the board rules, ..............

........................ she runs her mouth too much about other's personal lives!

Should even be an alert!!!!
  • CJ7
  • 09-11-2013, 12:12 PM
Right back at you!

(I was answering the lady's question.)

Not only does she not know the board rules, ..............

........................ she runs her mouth too much about other's personal lives!

Should even be an alert!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

she didn't ask the question until you took it on yourself to play moderator

stfu