Slut Test

83% for me, not sure what that means, a low B?
I'M 77%. I feel right at home with my ECCIE family
Dharma, Reese, VeronicaMoore, SexyCarly....

You ladies should all CUM over to my place and together (with my 83%) we can all raise our SLUT levels!!

Hey, maybe we need to start a SLUT AWARENESS class or something and learn how to be better sluts. Okay, any slutty teachers out there??!!

Hell, I believe whoever's doing the calculations (for that test), needs to be recalibrated!

ItalianaPrincess
79%

Reese you need to get involved in a good orgy! When your ready I'm available. lol
95% slut here and I am damn disappointed! That's okay though because I WILL get that other 5% and know just the girl to help me do it.

If I am anything, it is determined and dedicated.
95% slut here and I am damn disappointed! That's okay though because I WILL get that other 5% and know just the girl to help me do it.

If I am anything, it is determined and dedicated. Originally Posted by JohnJohn
don't feel bad I'm at 85%, go figure im the biggest whore I know!!!!
i went back and answered as sluttily as i could - many partners, would fuck my best friend's girlfriend, dont fantasize about someone raping me, checked all the behavior boxes, etc., etc. etc.

86%.

what do you have to do to be a 100% slut??
not that i want to, but jus wondering what they think a pure slut is.
wow....i score 91%...remember that back in the 80"s it was a different world...lol.
Personal life 85% but at a disadvantage in that I'm an only child...LOL!

Reesie, you weren't supposed to subtract your score from 100%.............
Well ..
let's see... hmmm
drunk chick?...
I suppose, the same place, I need to go, to find a drunk trick.
*shaking my head*
We need to go bar hopping!

Oh, I didn't take the test...
something about link..
Viruses.
*shaking my head*
I'm smart!
  • Tooly
  • 03-14-2010, 07:17 AM
Nina is still *shaking her head* I scored a 83%. I want in on the slut awareness class with ItalianPrincess and her buddies. LOL Then maybe I can score more next time. HEHEHE
On the verge of failing with a 61. I need a tutor.
83%
C for me
I only 76% which surprise me since my sex life has been on the dead side since I am over here in West Texas, and don't make to to the big cities like DFW and Houston.