Welcome...

Attempting to be a bad ass in the wake of your mods' sanctioning doesn't necessarily make you fearless. It just shows that you know when to come out of hiding. Originally Posted by boardman
I am here everyday Chico, far from hiding, but who is "your mods" who is my mod, you dont make any sense chief. 6000 posts, you sure have a lot of time on your hands, obviously not getting laid often, doesnt mommy make you come out of the basement once in a while. How does one post so much, I mean in between dungeons and dragons, magic and playing with your star wars figures how do you find the time. I am going to talk to you mommy about this later, right now she;s licking my balls.

That's it? That's all you've got? Fishing with insults and speculation about my age or occupation(in a round about way). I have the time, I have the means.
What else would you like to know?
Not hardly Jr.
DD,

You should revisit the BBD fiasco. You will find some of the same "invaders" helping there as well.
Your momma jokes? Did I get transported back to grade school all of a sudden? Your "invisible lat syndrome" isn't fooling anyone dude...part of being a player, is not having to shout it from the rooftops to make people believe you...something you and Vk are missing...

Calm down...take a deep breath...and let it go...
sunshine sugar booty Originally Posted by dirty dog
Chico Originally Posted by dirty dog
Jr. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Awwww.... the pet names are kinda cute but I prefer something more along the lines of "Fluffy", "Tigger" or even "Harley"

Look, Whistle Britches, you are not helping your cause here at all. You are making yourself look weak and pathetic and I don't thinck that was the image you were trying to portray. What say I lay off and you stop making a fool of yourself by responding to me at my whim? Of course, I know you'll have to have the last word so I'll allow one "Whatever!" post from you without responding.

Deal?...Deal!
Your momma jokes? Did I get transported back to grade school all of a sudden? Your "invisible lat syndrome" isn't fooling anyone dude...part of being a player, is not having to shout it from the rooftops to make people believe you...something you and Vk are missing...

Calm down...take a deep breath...and let it go... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
My invisible what? Trust me partner if I want you to hear me you will hear. I tell you what, I will be flying into Houston Saturday. Why dont we meet and discuss this.
Awwww.... the pet names are kinda cute but I prefer something more along the lines of "Fluffy", "Tigger" or even "Harley"

Look, Whistle Britches, you are not helping your cause here at all. You are making yourself look weak and pathetic and I don't thinck that was the image you were trying to portray. What say I lay off and you stop making a fool of yourself by responding to me at my whim? Of course, I know you'll have to have the last word so I'll allow one "Whatever!" post from you without responding.

Deal?...Deal! Originally Posted by boardman
Naw I am starting to take particular interest in some of you and I may soon decide to make you a project of mine. As I said to Wake up, I am flying your way Sat and I would love to meet and discuss this. What do you say.
My invisible what? Trust me partner if I want you to hear me you will hear. I tell you what, I will be flying into Houston Saturday. Why dont we meet and discuss this. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Wow...just wow...

Google search is your friend.

You can wait for me at JR's Bar and Grill, 808 Pacific St...be there kind of late, say 11:00?
Naw I am starting to take particular interest in some of you and I may soon decide to make you a project of mine. As I said to Wake up, I am flying your way Sat and I would love to meet and discuss this. What do you say. Originally Posted by dirty dog

Do you know Joanie?

Should I meet you at the same place as wakeup or somewhere different?
How about somewhere a little more quite and out of the way.