Several hour visit

Not really. Just stay away from girls ON backpage with NO solid review history. I use BP all the time when I travel to TN..does not change the way I deliver or the rates I get. Guys who don't want to spend that much, just don't contact me. Others know how to use the mouse and click the links for my reviews...same with any other reputable lady who chooses to use BP.

Trust me, Naomi is not forcing you to perform all night long. In fact, guys like you and Rabbit, and a few others are what make an ideal companion for an overnight. You are not literally writing in your rolodex how many pops you must get per hour, how long for this, that, water break at 10 and 2 only, etc. You let it flow like a natural date which is comfortable....not stressful.
London,

I think your tag line info in blue looked better then bold black. Just a thought :P
Really lol. Thanks for noticing babe. Making changes now.
I think you would be disappointed if you expected me to perform hot and heavy all night long! . I am not 18 anymore! Ha...

I took a girl on a ski trip to Winter Park last year, lots of fun! But long term does not need ton mean overnight either - two to three hours is nice as well...

I just don't like to be ushered out the door after the first pop! And I hope that paying for a multi hour can make both parties comfortable with expectations.

Several have suggested staying away from Backpage - that is the best advice I think has come from this thread... Originally Posted by buggs
Hehe... this is one of the reasons why I prefer older guys. They tend to want a true GFE experience and not a human trampoline.

I never rush anyone out. I believe if the gentleman pays for an hour that's what he gets and sometimes I even let him go over a few minutes. Common courtesy.. ya know? Some ladies think one hour one pop.. I think it's fair to allow as many pops until that hour is up. Fair is Fair. This is why we're getting paid $300 an hour and up..

Backpage is not bad. Lots of quality providers such as myself, London and a few ladies here on eccie advertise there. Just like we screen the clients you have to screen the lady to determine if you two are fit for each other.

xoxo,
Naomi
Really lol. Thanks for noticing babe. Making changes now. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Much better. Now the links actually look like links. Also keep your traveling info. in red. That way it stands out. Other then that, it was perfect
Hehe... this is one of the reasons why I prefer older guys. They tend to want a true GFE experience and not a human trampoline.

I never rush anyone out. I believe if the gentleman pays for an hour that's what he gets and sometimes I even let him go over a few minutes. Common courtesy.. ya know? Some ladies think one hour one pop.. I think it's fair to allow as many pops until that hour is up. Fair is Fair. This is why we're getting paid $300 an hour and up..

Backpage is not bad. Lots of quality providers such as myself, London and a few ladies here on eccie advertise there. Just like we screen the clients you have to screen the lady to determine if you two are fit for each other.

xoxo,
Naomi Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Naomi,

I'm usually good for 4 pops in 2 hours, is that asking too much?
Naomi,

I'm usually good for 4 pops in 2 hours, is that asking too much? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
LOL..
Naomi,

I'm usually good for 4 pops in 2 hours, is that asking too much? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
LOL.. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
She's laughing at your question. It must be asking too much.
She's laughing at your question. It must be asking too much. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Like I said in my original post on the topic, Fair is Fair.

If he pays for the hour then he can do whatever he wants within that hour.
I had my first overnighter last week with a lady I had only met briefly one time before 2 years ago when I was a total newbie. She does have a solid rep and, apparently, I must do too, for her to accept the liaison.
We had a FABULOUS time together and it was totally not all about sex! I only popped once during the whole 15 hours or so (not from her lack of trying!) ... told you we had a great time. We just enjoyed each others company SO much. I expect to see her over and over again.
This may be bass-ackward from the norm, but it worked for us!

abdclub
abdclub; nothing abnormal here to me,sounds perfect
  • Doove
  • 12-23-2010, 01:43 PM
abdclub; nothing abnormal here to me,sounds perfect Originally Posted by jfarmer
Sounds pretty good to me, too.
Naomi4u,

I was just messing with you on my question. I get your point. Wish more felt that way.
Naomi4u,

I was just messing with you on my question. I get your point. Wish more felt that way. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I know love. I think this is where reading/studying the reviews of the lady you want to spend time with would help. In my personal opinion, I think ALL GFEs should allow MSOG. That's just me though.