Studio X does it again! New pics of yours truly.

studio x is lousy at shooting pix for women.......he made one of Dallas's most offensive providers, look horrible......thanks studio x.......for showing the real subject!!............
Wow, all the negativity is atrocious. How about some of you ass hats show the board a selfie or two, from the neck down of course. Sheesh. The pics aren't very professional, but damn. At least she is honest and didn't photo shop the hell out of them. A girl seriously can't win for losing around here. You may not agree with her business practices, I don't either, but again she's honest about it. She's also not the one ALWAYS being negative....sorry your threAD was infiltrated with assholes MILFY.
Wow, all the negativity is atrocious. How about some of you ass hats show the board a selfie or two, from the neck down of course. Sheesh. The pics aren't very professional, but damn. At least she is honest and didn't photo shop the hell out of them. A girl seriously can't win for losing around here. You may not agree with her business practices, I don't either, but again she's honest about it. She's also not the one ALWAYS being negative....sorry your threAD was infiltrated with assholes MILFY. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Kendall and Elisabeth - 2 classiest ladies on ECCIE with Eva to soon be joining the group.
studio x is lousy at shooting pix for women.......he made one of Dallas's most offensive providers, look horrible......thanks studio x.......for showing the real subject!!............ Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Don't strike me as the type that's seen Milfy so I don't get the pure meanness of your posts. I get having hated for someone you know or have a history with, but for someone that does an activity you don't like? I don't care for Greek, I just pass by those that like it.

You're better than this.
Wow, all the negativity is atrocious. How about some of you ass hats show the board a selfie or two, from the neck down of course. Sheesh. The pics aren't very professional, but damn. At least she is honest and didn't photo shop the hell out of them. A girl seriously can't win for losing around here. You may not agree with her business practices, I don't either, but again she's honest about it. She's also not the one ALWAYS being negative....sorry your threAD was infiltrated with assholes MILFY. Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Thank you so much pretty lady!

Keyboard warriors, that is all they are.

The good news is that for every rude comment I receive PM'S offering support as well as true gentlemen coming to visit. What the bullies don't understand is that the only person they make look bad is themselves.

It's all good ladies! You know that old saying " you can't please all the pricks" just love the one your with. Or, something kinda like that
1) I love it when you talk about assholes, makes me dream of our future...lol

2) I thought my negativity was tastefully recorded? I was so sure my Mona Lisa reference was a Winner Winner Chicken Dinner...lmao
Technically, the first negative comment in this thread was by a woman.

Just saying.

Now, feel free to go back to the usual piling on that Dallas is so good at doing.

Keyboard warriors, that is all they are.
Originally Posted by milfy2002
You should lay off your keyboard for awhile, I also get a lot of PM's from the Ladies agreeing with me about what a DANGER you are to the Community, so it's a two-sided coin...But, all your 'Look at me threADS' will never quench your Insecurity Thirst...I knew it was a matter of time before you would state how it's helping business. The negative marketing Queen, Tara Evans, always told us this crap whilst having to resort to Backpage for clients...My advice, which you won't take, post as much as you want, you are intelligent, just stop the 'blow sunshine up my ass' threADS, place ads where they belong not threADS, and participate, not Hater Bait

Apparently you missed the part where I said I posted this thread because I was asked to, but then again you are expending every available brain cell staying on the offensive.

You're just mad because I won't shut up and do exactly as you want me to do.

Sorry man slit, last I heard this isn't your board and I can post or do any damn thing I please without your permission.

If you weren't such a delicate little flower you wouldn't feel so threatened by the quantity or content of my posts.

Unfortunately, often times when we get something for free, we get exactly what we paid for.
Unfortunately, often times when we get something for free, we get exactly what we paid for. Originally Posted by RetiredHooktard

Amen to that and lesson learned!

In defense of the photographer, I think he also learned a lesson about sending unedited proofs out, hence the color balance issue. Some basic post processing, cropping etc., would have helped these quiet a bit.

I made the same mistake once. The last lady I shot asked for the raw images and even though I refused she did some heavy handed editing on what I did send her.

As far as getting what was paid for it was an exchange of a photographer's time for a model's time. The same blade can cut both ways on getting what's paid for.
You know...you ain't liein.

Ha haaa! I said it! I made a pun! I'm in on it!!

But seriously, though. Editing pics is a separate art by itself, and it goes beyond putting a heart over the nipples or brightening it so much that it washes out the skin tone or creates 'grain' in the lows (darks). Editing pics on a cell phone... ... good luck with that.

Then again, everyone is so love with selfies. There's only so much you can do with a 3-inch screen...or 6 inches, or however big these phones are now. There's a reason why the pros use 27" touch screens and detailed software.

I keep thinking Eccie is a high class board, and it should be reflected with the imagery presented on it. Maybe I'm in the deep minority here, because everyone is in love with selfies. In my mind, selfies = BP. But everyone hates BP, but the pictures look the same. Personally, I like seeing women look great with high quality imagery, but that's just me.

Oh, well. Just bend over and take an arm-length ass pic. Boom.
In defense of the photographer, I think he also learned a lesson about sending unedited proofs out, hence the color balance issue. Some basic post processing, cropping etc., would have helped these quiet a bit.

I made the same mistake once. The last lady I shot asked for the raw images and even though I refused she did some heavy handed editing on what I did send her.

As far as getting what was paid for it was an exchange of a photographer's time for a model's time. The same blade can cut both ways on getting what's paid for. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Ok, I learned my lesson not to send anything out the door without minor editing. I'm sure if other photographers want to step up and offer free shoots in exchange for the models time my naysayers can get off my back and pick on someone else. Everyone can have a bad day and obviously it was ours. If my photos are shit why are so many still using them?

It was nice shooting all you lovelies but I don't need this aggravation any longer. I will honor booked free shoots and then crawl back into the hot tub.