Trump is done

Jefferson extolled,

“A country which expects to remain ignorant and free…expects that which has never been and that which will never be. There is scarcely a King in a hundred who would not, if he could, follow the example of Pharaoh – get first all the people’s money, then all their lands and then make them and their children servants forever…banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies. Already they have raised up a money aristocracy.”
In 1828 Andrew Jackson took a run at the US Presidency. Throughout his campaign he railed against the international bankers who controlled the BUS. Jackson ranted, “You are a den of vipers. I intend to expose you and by Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people understood the rank injustices of our money and banking system there would be a revolution before morning.”

Jackson won the election and revoked the bank’s charter stating, “The Act seems to be predicated on an erroneous idea that the present shareholders have a prescriptive right to not only the favor, but the bounty of the government…for their benefit does this Act exclude the whole American people from competition in the purchase of this monopoly. Present stockholders and those inheriting their rights as successors be established a privileged order, clothed both with great political power and enjoying immense pecuniary advantages from their connection with government.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-fe...thschild/25179

Trumpf is done. HE IS THE SWAMP!
Trumpf is done cause Murica has seen trumpf is the swamp. Like a big fat toad sitting on a very large stump eating larvae
Trump is running to the left of Desantis, criticizing entitlement reform etc. He’s also making up a bunch of shit and slinging personal insults, which isn’t helping him at all. Lots of people who dislike Biden could sit this one out if he doesn’t change how he’s currently campaigning. I’ll vote for Trump if he gets the nomination, because it’s what’s best for the country, but not everyone will.
Trumpf is done cause Murica has seen trumpf is the swamp. Like a big fat toad sitting on a very large stump eating larvae Originally Posted by winn dixie
Just checking...
CHECKING, AGAIN...

paying attention yet? https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2?r...twcon%5Es1_c11

TheLastRefuge
@TheLastRefuge2
·
1h
To Cement Grassroots Bona Fides DeSantis Attends Yale Club Fundraiser

Like the guidelines says... I urge the above poster to steer back on topic please.

Trumpf is done. He's losing voters and financial support.
I would agree that he is done, but as a huge fan of the sport of boxing, when two people are in the ring together, regardless of the odds, one person still has a puncher's chance for a knockout... the way they are going after Trump though, at this point, I'm not even sure whether he is going to even be able to get in the ring to throw a punch because he may not make it past the day of weigh in.

People in this forum love to bash the Dems for going after Trump but make no mistake about it, they are very likely getting plenty of help from true Republicans, (like the judges who threw his bullshit election fraud lawsuits out of their court) who are sick of him destroying their party.
... You lads surely make me laugh...

... Trump's poll numbers get BETTER by the day.

And Trump leads Biden in a lot of the polls...

So much for being "done"... ... TRUMP 2024!

#### Salty