Corona virus impact on clubs?

WOW talk about economic damage!!
I saw a post from a temptations dancer that she was starting her own club called "club k***". In other words, doing shows at customer's houses, I believe. Originally Posted by Thabigbang
This used to be a thing back in the late 90's. You could get a gal to come over, bring her own music, dance 3 or 4 songs, and then get the release of your choice. This is back when AMPs actually did massages too. Those were the good old days..
fred answered for me.. eloquently, I might add Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Happy to be of service...
New private invite only stripclubs forum up. Message Brandofan Originally Posted by Shep3.0
FYI, I am no longer in charge of admission; please send all requests directly to Shep3.0.
^thread didn't bump, see above^^^
remember the good old days of a month ago, when we wondered if the new Fort Worth Pandora's was worth paying a $10 parking fee to visit, or should we wait a couple of weeks to let the club hit its stride?
remember the good old days of a month ago, when we wondered if the new Fort Worth Pandora's was worth paying a $10 parking fee to visit, or should we wait a couple of weeks to let the club hit its stride? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I was just thinking the same thing this morning. Fuck they need to get this virus under control fast. What will the SC industry look like once it finally does return?
I was just thinking the same thing this morning. Fuck they need to get this virus under control fast. What will the SC industry look like once it finally does return? Originally Posted by CowboyDave
Only one thing is certain: Christina will still be at BDD with her huge all natural Hungarian tits and shitty dances!
I’ve read that a lot of restaurants and bars will see their occupancy cut in half. So I wouldn’t be surprised to see the clubs increase cover charges or somehow limit the number of people inside. If so, BDD should really cut down on the number of girls. Can you imagine how many girls would be there the first Friday night they are open? 200?
I’ve read that a lot of restaurants and bars will see their occupancy cut in half. So I wouldn’t be surprised to see the clubs increase cover charges or somehow limit the number of people inside. If so, BDD should really cut down on the number of girls. Can you imagine how many girls would be there the first Friday night they are open? 200? Originally Posted by TomCollins
I bet the cities will try and use this as an excuse to deny them a certificate of occupancy.
Hopefully DF\W won't use this to move to a hands-off or "air dance" policy like a lot of other cities I've visited in the past.
They would need to do this with restaurants as well. So I don’t see it happening but I do see air dances being pushed for SOB license
I don't think the licenses were suspended or anything like that, so it's not likely the cities will issue a new license.

Whatever is on the license, or on the Texas law books didn't stop the activities before the lockdown, and my money is it won't stop afterwards.

I'm sure a few girls and maybe ONE hobbyist will refrain.
I think it would be pretty easy to issue a blanket reduction in occupancy by a certain percent.