Wolf Whistle & His Epic Spa Adventure That Failed Miserably !!

this shit is too frickin funny. rolmfao. dorthy, for once i agree with you on something! who knew?!
i hope he doesn't get banned. this shit is too damn funny.

wolf, please don't get banned. wait, do rapists and people who can't get laid at an AMP even if they have pockets stuffed with benjis get banned on eccie? i can't seem to remember the applicable rules on that issue. lol Originally Posted by pxmcc
Haha
  • cr76
  • 02-11-2016, 12:34 PM
I would think a pretty bad rep would have to be devolved for you to get banished from an Asian spa.
I would think a pretty bad rep would have to be devolved for you to get banished from an Asian spa. Originally Posted by cr76
Word has it that he plays too rough with the girls bordering on rape and attempted bbfs.
Word has it that he plays too rough with the girls bordering on rape and attempted bbfs. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
I can believe that because he doesn't understand NO & Don't Contact Me ijs
Word has it that he plays too rough with the girls bordering on rape and attempted bbfs. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
HA HA HA HA. Now that is hilarious. Speaking of the latter activity, some of your posts speak a lot about it. WHY IS THAT???? But don't owners get first dabs at employees?

I can believe that because he doesn't understand NO & Don't Contact Me ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
This coming from the same person that was itching for a fight but I put a stop to it by saying "NO" and calling her a BORE.
This coming from the same person that was itching for a fight but I put a stop to it by saying "NO" and calling her a BORE. Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
show me the link from where you put a stop to whatever your claiming
I would think a pretty bad rep would have to be devolved for you to get banished from an Asian spa. Originally Posted by cr76
show me the link from where you put a stop to whatever your claiming Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
OMG, you are that forgetful???? Like check out yesterday.
OMG, you are that forgetful???? Like check out yesterday. Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
I need a link damnit
I need a link damnit Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Oh yeah I am the forgetful one, not realizing that you like to post a lot. My bad.
can't post one because there's not one. post up or shut the fuck up, wolfturd.
can't post one because there's not one. post up or shut the fuck up, wolfturd. Originally Posted by aznlvr11
If you were more diligent enough, you would have found it by now. I even made a post about it.

If you were more diligent enough, you would have found it by now. I even made a post about it.

Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
I asked for the link I don't need to look for shityou want to accuse me of something provide a link like I did when I started this thread... You can't call anyone dumb especially since you were turned down by a spa full of whores...
I asked for the link I don't need to look for shityou want to accuse me of something provide a link like I did when I started this thread... You can't call anyone dumb especially since you were turned down by a spa full of whores... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe